Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puttarazzz (OTHERS)     26 May 2016

Divorce on contest

Dear Experts,

Required divorce on contest basis, since my wife is not agree to mutual.

Can I apply directly for divorce on below mention ground, please advice .

Married on 12.06.2005,

Living separately from May 2013 to till date (From May 2013 to Feb 2014 lived separately in the same roof, but in different rooms, from Feb 2014 to till date living separately)

Have two children

There is no cooperation between us and there is no understanding.

She suspect on me for each and every movement, always take all things in negative way,and keeping in that her mind tortured me almost the years. There was no peace of mind at home when I was in matrimonial home.

She use to go anywhere without my consent, She left the home without my consent and during my absence. She did so on her own without any justifiable cause.

Not looking after needs of husband as wife's duty.

There are several meetings, negotiations and advice to her, effort was made by the my

parents, her parents and other relatives to settle our dispute. But there was no use.

She was changed the main gate lock after I separated from the family, even though all my belongs in that house.

She was not allowed my dress to take from the home

She was assaulted me when I want to take my dress

She was taken my hardly earned money 5 lacs from my parents, which was given to matrimonial home security deposit and got deposited to daughter name

She was abused and told several times going to kill me.

She created the gap between son and father and restricted to speak to me.

I did not torture her nor did I ever misbehave with her for any Reasons.

I am ready to take childs in my custody, for which she is not ready,

In final meeting with her. Her parents, my parents and relatives, she was agreed to finalized compensation amount, for which I requested her to give me legal documents, but she was not agree for legal separation.

I have evidence to prove since my brother in law was at our home and there are evidence whenever the meeting in my natives.

Sincere request to you all expert advise me on the above ground can I file a divorce petition through expert advocate.

Thanking you.

Learning

8 Replies

Aravind Kumar.S   26 May 2016

I am Aravind Kumar.S, My AGE is 24,
My wife ARUNA, AGE 26,

I got married by AUG 21 2015 in beach station register office, we started living our life happy, by FEB 28 2016 in our both home they found out that we are married,so they planed and make us septate. After that I can't able to meet her any more . Just 10 days back I got an news like that aruna is engaged with the person by 19 MAY  .when I try to meet her she said I don't like you .I was totally upset and I try to convince her,But she never her my voice she only said I want my parents happiness.Really I don't want to give her divorce so what can I do for this .   

Her parents all have brain washed her and take off with me. Is there any possibility stop her marriage and make her to come back with me . But now in her mindset she is not even ready to come and join with me ,but only thing I need, I want to stop her new marriage .without getting any sign from me how come she can marriage a third person .   

After FEB 28 she went off from me I drink 30 sleeping tablets and cut my nerves then  admitted in hospital for one month .

Without her I can't image a life ,So kindly help me in this sitivation.

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     26 May 2016

Originally posted by : puttarazzz
Dear Experts,

Required divorce on contest basis, since my wife is not agree to mutual.

Can I apply directly for divorce on below mention ground, please advice .

Married on 12.06.2005,

Living separately from May 2013 to till date (From May 2013 to Feb 2014 lived separately in the same roof, but in different rooms, from Feb 2014 to till date living separately)

Have two children

There is no cooperation between us and there is no understanding.

She suspect on me for each and every movement, always take all things in negative way,and keeping in that her mind tortured me almost the years. There was no peace of mind at home when I was in matrimonial home.

She use to go anywhere without my consent, She left the home without my consent and during my absence. She did so on her own without any justifiable cause.

Not looking after needs of husband as wife's duty.

There are several meetings, negotiations and advice to her, effort was made by the my

parents, her parents and other relatives to settle our dispute. But there was no use.

She was changed the main gate lock after I separated from the family, even though all my belongs in that house.

She was not allowed my dress to take from the home

She was assaulted me when I want to take my dress

She was taken my hardly earned money 5 lacs from my parents, which was given to matrimonial home security deposit and got deposited to daughter name

She was abused and told several times going to kill me.

She created the gap between son and father and restricted to speak to me.

I did not torture her nor did I ever misbehave with her for any Reasons.

I am ready to take childs in my custody, for which she is not ready,

In final meeting with her. Her parents, my parents and relatives, she was agreed to finalized compensation amount, for which I requested her to give me legal documents, but she was not agree for legal separation.

I have evidence to prove since my brother in law was at our home and there are evidence whenever the meeting in my natives.

Sincere request to you all expert advise me on the above ground can I file a divorce petition through expert advocate.

Thanking you.

First send legal notice asking her to come back stating all facts that she left in May 2013, failing which you will be forced to file divorce.  If you simply apply divorce, it will get dismissed, and you wont get divorce.

Consult lawyer locally or you can call me for further guidance.

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     26 May 2016

Originally posted by : Aravind Kumar.S

I am Aravind Kumar.S, My AGE is 24,

My wife ARUNA, AGE 26,

I got married by AUG 21 2015 in beach station register office, we started living our life happy, by FEB 28 2016 in our both home they found out that we are married,so they planed and make us septate. After that I can't able to meet her any more . Just 10 days back I got an news like that aruna is engaged with the person by 19 MAY  .when I try to meet her she said I don't like you .I was totally upset and I try to convince her,But she never her my voice she only said I want my parents happiness.Really I don't want to give her divorce so what can I do for this .   

Her parents all have brain washed her and take off with me. Is there any possibility stop her marriage and make her to come back with me . But now in her mindset she is not even ready to come and join with me ,but only thing I need, I want to stop her new marriage .without getting any sign from me how come she can marriage a third person .   

After FEB 28 she went off from me I drink 30 sleeping tablets and cut my nerves then  admitted in hospital for one month .

Without her I can't image a life ,So kindly help me in this sitivation.

Approach nearest police station and mental hospital.

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     26 May 2016

@puttarazzz If you have all evidence which you are saying you can file divorce on cruelty ground. Take the help of experience lawyer because when you file divorce she may file other case like dowry or maintenance case on you. First try to reconcile for the future of your children because in any divorce only children suffers. If you have not understanding from starting then why dnt you think for divorce before children its now almost 11 year of your marriage. Think about your children because you both can remarry again with anyone but what about children future? Take your wife to some counsellor. if reconcile fail file divorce and time during try MCD.

A walk alone (-)     26 May 2016

@aravind you are really behaving like mental people consult some psychiatrist. Anyway you have two option1) she can't marry without divorce. If she married it will be void. First collect evidence like photos videos or other. Do you have your marriage certificate? Take some detective help to gather evidence file adultery case on her. Remember one thing no, court , no law , no person can force her to live with you. First file RCR. Court procedure is long one wastage of time and money both. At last you will only got divorce. Option 2) Accept reality that she dnt want to continue relationship go MCD and try to forget her. Find someone else. As you are saying she not ready to join you then why you want. Love that person who really love you if she loves you she never leave you. She convince her family for you. She never do engagement again . So it clearly appear she only use you. Forget her. Dnt run to someone who dnt love you. You will only spoil your life. Try to come out from this. Choice is yours which option you adopt.

Aravind Kumar.S   27 May 2016

Hello sir, Yes you are right, I accept your words. Sir I have all evidence like marriage certificate, Honeymoon photos, Register marriage video. Yes Sir you are correct she only used me. .By the way I truly loved her and I done everything what all she asked me ,now her mother have completely brain washed her and make us septate.In my family every one sent out me, now I am alone. The only think I need to stop her marriage is there any possibility to do, and I am going for a counseling to forget her. And one more thing her mother already know that we both are married but then also she act like not knowing it. Her mother planed and spoiled my life and my money. For that only I am looking to STOP her marriage because now the person whom they going to marriage are well settled person. For money they are playing a game with an own daughter. The Girl is completely a good person. There is many incident happened like this before my marriage I accept all that stuff and only married her. I don’t want to share all that on public. Her Mother only spoiled her life from starting to now. You can ask me a question like why she don’t have brain to think , yes sir she has brain mostly she try to come out from her mother I kept her In my control. Her Father is completely a waste person who doesn’t even care about any think .For her father only now she accepted for the next marriage and she hurt me a lot and she is not ready to join with me. I am not a mental character you please think from my situation that how I loved her and how I looked her for past 10 months. No other husband looks her wife like that. I did everything what she asks me. Now I am trying to come out from that so that I am going to counseling. Soon I will get recover from that. The Only think I need to STOP her marriage because for money they cheating all. Kindly tell me the possibility What to do.

puttarazzz (OTHERS)     27 May 2016

Dear Expert,

All counsel and conviences are over, there is no option for me, have to get divorce from her.

Please advice me

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     27 May 2016

Originally posted by : puttarazzz
Dear Expert,

All counsel and conviences are over, there is no option for me, have to get divorce from her.

Please advice me

What advice you want?  Above already advice has been given.  You need what kind of advice?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register