FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vandan Kumar   26 May 2021

Divorce of Muslim Male

Dear All Advocate's
Pls suggest is there any provision available for a Muslim man to take Divorce as per provision in Law.
If yes, Also suggest the procedure and jurisdiction of Court,
Thanks in Anticipation.
Adv. Vandan Kumar


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   26 May 2021

He can seek divorce . under special marriage  act.jurisdiction were marriage took or were wife resides.

Vandan Kumar   26 May 2021

I believe special marriage Act is applicable on inter cast marriage only. pls auggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query