LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kannan (PCB Designer)     25 October 2009

Divorce notice by mutual consent

I urgently need a format for divorce notice by mutual consent. Kly send it to my email id explorepriyesh@hotmail.com.... Thanks

Learning

9 Replies

Adv. Biju Gopal (Advocate FAMILY LAWYERS Kottayam Kerala www.familylawyers.in)     25 October 2009

There is no need for notice for divorce under mutual consent

Biju Gopal 

www.familylawyers.in

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     25 October 2009

There is no way of mutual consent  for divorce.  A suit for sepration to be filed. The same could be settelled at lok adalath with mutual understaanding.

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     25 October 2009

There is no need to send a Legal Notice under mutual consent divorce.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     27 October 2009

If both husband and wife mutually agree to go for divorce by mutual consent, then what is the reason for one to give notice to the other.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     27 October 2009

If both husband and wife mutually agree to go for divorce by mutual consent, then what is the reason for one to give notice to the other????

Tarun Kalra LL.M, M.B.A (advocate)     28 October 2009

doyou need format of divorce petition?? what is divorce notice of mutual concent????

MOHAN (advocate)     05 November 2009

your question is not clear. Anyway if already both the husband and wife agreed for mutual consent there is no need for any notice and straightaway they can file a petition before the family court and seek for divorce by way of mutual consent.

Or else you can issue the other party a notice through a lawyer that for all these reasons I cannot continue this married life hence it is better for you to give consent for divorce or else i will go to court for working out my remedy for divorce.

praveen kumar.r (advocate)     21 November 2009

my question is wheater your wife is agreed for mutual divorce or u r puting pressure on ur wife. when she is not agree for mutual and asking for maintenance then u have to sent notice and file case. but for mutual no notice is neccessary, anyhow ur wife presence is neccessary before court  sir.........

praveen kumar nair (private)     12 November 2011

Sir,

Very interesing answer...........please brief ur answer...

thank u..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register