Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rekha   03 December 2015

Divorce notice

I sent divorce notice to my husband under crueality section 13. And every line is true what i mentioned but i dont no how he react and manuplate. Please give me some suggestions. I dont want any compansation also.


 10 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     03 December 2015


You have already sent him a notice.. then why to think.. how he ll react.

Either he will be ready for the divorce with mutual consent otherwise you have to file a divorce petition at the family court and prove your allegations.

Adv. Yogen P. Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     03 December 2015

After going through your legal notice if he is also interested to get seperated from you then he will be ready for mutual consent divorce, if not then you file contested divorce in the family court, in the meditation he will show his actual reactions .

Rekha   03 December 2015

Thank you for the reply. I feel he may not able to aford lawyer fee so he may agree for mutual and i want divorce as soon as i il be traveling to usa so he may drag because of this reason.

b.goheel   03 December 2015

u took decision to send the divorce notice is gud or bad u knw better.
abt manipulation, whether ur allegation is manipulated or not tht both of u knw better and likewise his reply.
if one hs no few k-money to hire a lawyer thn hw can he drag the case or defend false allegation.
do u mean to say u marry a pocker guy.
in tht case while u bon voyage to state, give him 1 penny hand to hand.

confuse whether appreciate the intelligent of the person who select this chap fr u or ur intelligent not to smell danger.

Rekha   03 December 2015

I already lost lacs of rupe because of him. But my life is over at the age of 26 so am not worried about money now. I just want to finish these things and go. I contacted my lawyer she told me we gave to go and attain court in feb 2 so i am thinking al possibilities lik mutual.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     04 December 2015

If you want mutual, which also takes not less than six months, pick up a phone and talk to him about mutual.  If he does not want anything further with you, he agrees.  If he smells your desperation for divorce, he may demand monetary compensation and that will be upto you to agree for that or contest the divorce case.

Rekha   04 December 2015

Sir what is monetary compensation. If wife is wealthy than husband should i have to give him compensation.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     07 December 2015

No. If he is earning his livelihood, you need not to pay any compensation as per law.  But as you are in hurry to get divorce and he may take advantage of your delicate situation and refuses to give mutual consent divorce and drag you to a procrastinated contested divorce case which may take not less than 4 years in Indian courts and the outcome of such divorce suit also cannot be predicted.  So, go for mutual consent after paying compensation and get divorce about around six months or contest divorce case for about 4 years.  The choice is upto you.

Rekha   16 December 2015

I sent notice to him and waiting for his reply also feb 2 we have to go to court. So waiting for his response. If he agree i am happy for mutual but if he is not agreeyong i have to think. Anyhow i cant take compensation from him as my salary is 45k and his salary is 12k. 


Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query