LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anjali Ankitha   02 April 2019

divorce nd permanent custody

Dear Sir/Madam, Out of the 6 years of marriage we have a 5 year old son, we have filed for divorce on basis of cruelty . but husband have claim want full permanent child custody , but when my baby born til date he never came nd saw is child.. I am fine with divorce ,´┐Żbut he s not good person to care my child like is age 5 years til now he didnt saw daddy face ly dont no about that word ly, but after 5 years now he has filed case and asking for visting nd permanent custody nd divorce , like i dont wont to give him custody , bcoz he came to kill me nd my baby also , he is very cruel nd having money support, i want to win the case nd get compensation from him to take care of my child... Pls advise. Thank You.


 3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 April 2019

He will not get custody of your child maximum he will be allowed visitation for the child. He will be ordered to pay maintenance for child who will be in your custody only. For detailed case discussion for charged legal consultancy contact me.

Nikita Parekh   02 April 2019

can share details at

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 April 2019

You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent counsel, it would be better and appropriate that you should seek his/ her opinion and guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register