LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IMTEYAZUL HAQUE (MANAGER)     01 December 2010

divorce n marriage

dear readers n lawyers could me help me out in this case...

i  want to marry a girl in my case the girl is married to a hindu boy for past 4 years but since they ar eleaving separately for more than 1 year and often in their 4 years period of life.i am a muslim the problem is that the girl wants to take divorce but the boy wants too but he after filing says he doesnt what can agirl do to marry me im muslim and we r in a hurry as she is being harrassed by her family n im in afear she might commit suicide in case she is  not out of this qucikly ,i sit posible that the girl files for divorce and then marries me as if the boy doesnt gives divorce as it take long period then the case may be long and it will be difficult for us to marry...plz help what shall we do...

Learning

3 Replies

Y ARAVIND (ADVOCATE)     01 December 2010

Unless she is divorced she cannnot marry again.  Proceedings for divorce filed mututally by them are pending as per your version.  wait for the result or request your girl to expediae said proceedings.  What about your family members to marry hndu girl since her family members are already harrassing.  How are you able to lead marital life with her.  Marriage is turning point in life.. Do not take hurried decisions and complictions.  .     

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     01 December 2010

pray for mutual consent divorce. it is quick.

1 Like

IMTEYAZUL HAQUE (MANAGER)     06 December 2010

thanks all for replying the thing is that is there any way to conivnce their parents as their parents too wants a divorce but how to go now

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register