LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny (hardware)     07 January 2020

Divorce / mutual divorce

Hi Lawyerss, We have done a joint deposit whcih she has forged the signature and changed the to mother name and her name in the renewel . The finance team told me to give a letter stating fake signature the deposti's are kept on HOLD. The finance team has informed her the same will be kept on HOLD till both party's agree. Post this happened. She said I am agreeing for the MUTUAL divorce. MUTUAL DIVORCE :: My wife has taken a U TURN  after   years for taking Mutual Divorce.I have a 5 year daughter admited  in the school.  Through lawyer the notice was sent to my old address. She sent out the E-mail and What app message the Mutual Divorce pdf. In the notice she has mentioned all expenses occured during marriage and other house hold articals. WE have clearly informed before marriage it self  in temple marriage will  for her own show off she has spent money and stating the same in the mutual divoce. She has also mentioned that I am not taking care of the KID in antoher point said I was meeting the child offen. Request you to suggest. what is the reason behind the U turn now ? What will happen to my GIRL child ?  My visitation rights can be mentioned in the  Mutual dirvorce / Not  or Should I need to file seprately for the child.. What are the points I need take care before going for discussion. ? I dont want to face later challenges stating I have missed some thing out ? Awaiting for your advice. Please help me  THE BELOW is the old story happened.  Hi Lawyers, a. My wife left in 7 month fo rdelivery of child and sitting there for 15 months and my baby is now it is 2 years .Where I am unable to play with baby and enjoy time. She is not willing to give me divorce ,mutual divorce or ready to comed down. I request you to kindly let me know the process and procedure for getting divorce . HOW should I prove to the court. b. I want to know what the precautionary steps I should take to save my myself and family memebers c. I want to go for a lving relatioship as my wife dosent wnt to come down,.Even if she  files adultration/illigal relationship.I dont want to deceive a person who came trusting me. I have enclosed her mind set. I would like to take each every one openion. What will be here future plans and next moves.Please advice me. 1.she has applied passort with from "G" single parent and got the passport for my child  to live abroad without giving divorce so that i cannot marry as per the law. Once left I am stuck with no options.. 2. To join in the creach requires mimum 2 years in abroad so she is staying in india in her mothers house later want to move abroad. What is that you want  ? :: If you want me and kid she said will take a seprate house in chennai or else in abroad (As it is japan there is a language problem for me so that she can have full control as I need to ask her for each and every information). My company dosent have a branch in chennai ? As you know I work in bangalore, I told her you said last time you agreed  to stay seprate in banglore or pune now your saying "NO" , no know clearly that my job is in banglore and said will get the transfer as you have a branch there now your saying "NO" How are you going to manage kids when both of us are working ? She said we will drop the kids in creach if we are in abroad and in chennai we will take house next to my mothers house, I said that is not fair we should take of my elder parents as your brother is taking care of your mother . when there are elders in home who will share there knowladge to kids and bring well up last 15 months your mother was enjoying with kid my parents too like to enjoy with there grand daughter, I willl not allow your parents to touch  the kid. Control over me  ? I asked her you want everying thing in your way and control me is wrong, a.You cannot say that my parents should not enjoy with the grand daugher is wrong. b.when you have option to move to banglore or pune still you did not opt for the same. c. In japan as you know language, I have to depend for every information . Life is getting ruined ? My life is getting ruined here with out kid and wife your not allowing me to get married to some one nor your ready to live with me Japan plans? She said I have lot of demand in japan . If your not interested in living with me let go for mutual divorce ? I asked her if your not interested in living with me then give me mutual divorce where there will be no problem for both  of us so that both lawyers either side will speak and sort out things. She said will not give mutual divorce. Lets file a divorce ? She said you file the divorce, then I will show the colours to your family and make sure every one is getting suffered. I will NOT file divorce. With Regards Sunny



 1 Replies

SHANKAR BANDI (advocate )     12 January 2020

you can file further contact 6361466619

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register