LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Madhavi (Manager)     13 October 2015

Divorce - mutual consent - lawyer needed - pune/mumbai

Dear All,

Can you please give me good references of Lawyers in Pune/Mumbai who can help us out with the Mutual consent divorce??

We got married in Mumbai but are based out of Pune.

Please email me on I will share further details.

We would need legal help in going ahead with this.





 3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     13 October 2015

you can check from this forum also and check from the court association for a good lawyer

kunal   13 October 2015


Please refer and ask from Dr Rajendra K Gupta. He is a Management Consultant who always consult without consulting fee. 


ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     15 October 2015

If both of you are still residing together, you cannot apply for mutual consent divorce...You have to be separated for at least one year, and you canfile petitionwherever you are staying...last residence, place of marriage and wherever wife stays

Further commn thru Facebook

Anamika Vichare

[New York city picture]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query