LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharmilla ram (general manager)     06 April 2010

divorce muslim lady

dear all.a muslim lady is getting maint under crpc125.no kid.in 2008 she had filled case under crpc127 for enhancement.trail is on n on.if husband will give tahlaq.what will be stature of crpc127.if it wil run n the decission come in favour of wife than after one year she again go for enhancement.than what will be stature.do u know any judgement after tahlaq court is awarded enhancement.for maint judgement is there.can muslim divorce lady go for crpc127. for increase maint.specially i m requesting mr ejaz through some light.practical way not therotical.what these days court is considering.i know that muslim lady is not in tital of maint after divorce but court is giving maint.

Learning

2 Replies

sharmilla ram (general manager)     07 April 2010

mr ejaz.u r on line pls reply. i m waiting ur reply.

HIDAYATHULLA KHAN (Business)     07 April 2010

I AM MARRIED TO A GIRL WHO HAS BEEN DIVORCED BY HER FIRST HUSBAND. DURING THE TIME OF DIVORCE THE HUSBAND WAS IN FOREIGN AND SENT THE DIVORCE PAPER THROUGH FA X . THE DIVORCE WAS ACCORDED IN THE MASJID IN FRONT OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE HUSBAND. now after 3 years the first husband is troubling a lot and has filed a case stating his signatures have been forged by the wife. HOW TO SOLVE THIS PLZ REPLY

HIDAYATH

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register