LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (executive)     26 May 2015

Divorce matter

My divorce lawyer at Pune collected certified copies of divorce dismiss order on last week but on several request he is not sending the documents to me. I repeatedly telling him to send scan copy of those documents first then send through courrier. He simply ignoring my advise. Kindly advise how I can collect those documents from court once again which is required for my filing divorce again now.


 8 Replies


U have to apply for a certified copy in the concerned court registry and get it.For further filing only certified copies are accepted.If U know the case number U can get it online by logging on ecourts.gov.in/services.

Sandeep Hegde(89 717 84 550) (Advocate)     26 May 2015

You can visit court and apply for it personally.

TGK REDDI (No designation)     27 May 2015

Shri Sainath Devalla

Dear Sir

A Court rejected online copy filed by me.     Nor did the Court agree to verify from the net.


Online copy of the Judgement will be available on the court website and not in the respective courts.U have to apply for certified copies in the respective sessions court registry and U will get it.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 May 2015

Rahul you said last week you gave papers to your lawyer and now he is not returning means have you gave him personally or sent through post not mentioned as right now court vacation is there so wait for a week and go personally and request the documents for your use and why have you not taken any photocopy before giving original copies and for certify copy a nominal fees of rs.5/- has to be paid and you will get within a week

Rahul (executive)     27 May 2015

Sir...my advocate has informed that he has collected divorce dismissal order certified copy from court but he is not handing over to me. I advised him to send scan copy of same first and send documents through courier thereafter. But he is not doing as per my request. Now I am not in a position to file divorce petition again. However I do have on line divorce status and having screen shot of same. Is it serve my purpose....


Screen shot copy will not serve UR purpose.Can U breifly state the contents of the dismissal.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 May 2015

have you discussed with him personally going to his office and what is he saying thus your fees is pending what is the reason why is he not responding

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register