LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vipul (Cannot Disclose)     21 September 2013

Divorce/ maintenance

Hi, Me and My wife both of us are asked to produce salary slips for last 3 months. I believe this is to determine the maintenance for my daughter currently 5yrs of age, not sure? Do I have the right to see the salary slip she submits in court I suspect my wife may produce fake salary slips. Will the court verify the authenticity of the salary slips by any means like…verifying with her employer?? Or do I have right to file a plea to get it verified by the court?? Vipul

Learning

5 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     21 September 2013

You will have a right to contend..

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)(gmail)dot(com)

(Guest)
Not necessarily they will check authenticity unless the opposite party has an objection on those.

(Guest)

yes You can contend ,ask your lawyer if you feel any differences.

Or else wait her to submit via oath then after evidence stage when you will falsify her income proof,you can charge her for perjury.

Vipul (Cannot Disclose)     21 September 2013

When can I raise an objection? According to my lawyer this date is for slip submission and the next date is for final judgment. Can I raise this objection after final judgment also or it should happen before the final judgment? PS: Here in final judgment I am not getting the written decree of divorce, but a verbal verdict on the case

victim (master)     21 September 2013

There will be no use of raising objection after judgement. If you want to object then do it before judgement. It is your right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register