Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aman (manager)     28 August 2013


Dear sir,

                I got married on may 2013..all things went smoothly initially..after our honeymoon .i came back to my working place after 2 week of my marriage..

After that i noticed my wife(doctor) odd behaviour including hardly talk on phone,not used to talk frequently even 2 0r 3 days gap..when i asked her about this then she just avoided..then i enquired from other ppl then i came to know about her that she is involved with one of her collegue(also doctor)..she had affair before marriage with that guy and continued her relation including physical with that guy even after marriage with me..when i told about her to her parents they didnt respond properly..infact they accepted that they were fully aware about her relation with that guy  before and after marriage also.I asked her about the future of our relation but she didnt respond me at all..Later i came to know that she has plan to keep me linger on till her 2 years remaining studies will be over..she is a doctor..I am not in touch with her since 2 months now..I used to go to meet her at weekends initially but she hardly talk to me and hardly spent time with me..

The guy with whom she is involved is unmarried,and his parents were against his marriage to my wife before our marriage and nw also they are not ready to accept her.

Now i want divorce from her

so pls guide me

1.On what grounds i should file the divorce case?

2.What all charges if any i can level against the girl's parents,girls and if any against that guy?

3.Whats are the criteria for mutual and contested divorce?

4.In my case how should i procced for divorce as there is rare possibility that she will give her consent?

5.Normally how much time will take for mutual and contested divorce?

6.Can I level charges if any against girl parents and girl for betraying me and my family..?


thanking you

waiting for reply




 5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 August 2013

If you have got proof of her illegal relation with her boy friend you can file a divorce petition on the ground of adultery.

aman (manager)     28 August 2013

I am not having any proof for adultery right now...can i collect evidences 4 adultery after filing the divorce case..




shriks........... (healyhcare)     28 August 2013

Hire a detective Collect evidence File divorce....

mohan -fighter (Head)     28 August 2013


use spy cams / hidden cams / recordings...  make her admit on these cams that she has an affair... and all that u want her to say ... these wud be good enough proof for u to start with...  thr are many other spy things - software for mobile phones etc... also, u may hide her mobile and act as its lost/stolen... u may use the sms's etc against her...

rest, a detective, though is expensive but wud surely help...


best of luck

Originally posted by : aman

I am not having any proof for adultery right now...can i collect evidences 4 adultery after filing the divorce case..





Simply alleging that your wife is in adulterous relationship will invite jail term.  Be very careful in your allegations about character of a woman.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query