New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (AE)     25 June 2012

Divorce lawyer mumbai

Sir/Madam I got trapped with greedy wife. She left me 1.5 years back i wrote letter calling her back i had sent legal notice calling her back, she came with her parents shouted at my home siad bad word to me and my parents and returned back same day and sent return notice to me through her lawyer i had filed application in parivar paramarsh kendra for another meeting on 28th Jun which i am very sure she will not come Now i am expeting she will file 498a,dvor maintainace some thing To be on safer side i want to file restitution of conjugal rights case at mumbai I kindly request you if any one you belong to mumbai please forward me your contact number/email id


 2 Replies

Uttam Maheshwari (Associate)     26 June 2012

Dear Querist,

It is really advisable for you to file a case for restitution of conjugal rights at Mumbai on immediate basis. If your wife is aware of the proeedings at the Parivaar paramarsh kendra, then, she may also institute criminal proceedings under s.125 of Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 at her parents place of residence seeking maintenance.


Uttam Maheshwari, Advocate

Amit Singh (Owner)     08 July 2012

Hi, Unfortunately you have being caught up into a funny situation and need to take right legal steps to resolve your problem.  You need to consult a good divorce and family lawyer who could help you.   You don't need to worry as you need to consult with top leading lawyer who could help you with your issues.  You may consult and take help from Siddhartha Shah associates, Mumbai contact them on 09322286663 or on 022 26111281 or  email them  on   They are best & top lawyers in this area and you will definitely get some legal help and solutions.  Kindly do the needful for all your further legal steps.  I had excellent assistance from them in my issues.

wishing you luck & don't worry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register