Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Freedom Et Al (Manager)     07 April 2014

Divorce lawyer in pune

Hi 

Can someone suggest a good divorce lawyer in Pune?

Thanks

Learning

13 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     11 April 2014

adv. shreenivas kankurikar

Erandavne, 

020 - 25468433

98 222 89 124

Meet and discuss with lawyer before appointing

i consulted him in my case & benefited.

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     11 April 2014

It seems  Mr Amit you are facing many marriage related cases.

You have given some citations about non registration of marriage or void marriage due to second marriage.

So why your case could not be dismissed.

@ marriage matters, 

pl go through the following link :

https://court.mah.nic.in/courtweb/orders/ahmcjsd/orders/200602004502011_2.pdf

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     11 April 2014

Wonderful Mr Amit.. I am happy you have collected so much information and got results.

Otherwise on this site so many so called HIGH COURT and what not advocates and other alleged experts just do not have even periphery of such knowledge.

But now what other issues have remained for your marriage matter.

i have filed Bigamy case against her

there are 2 crpc 340 applications pending against her.

also i have filed ipc 182 app. at police station & crpc 107, 150, 151 application at special executive magistrate.

i have filed 18 complaints at her Govt. Office - 

she has filed 498a against me !!

Yes in ref to 498 A I had put the original query to you. If there is no legal marriage 498 a does not survive so what you are doing.

Well crpc 340 is not of any use since court has to make complaint and so no court is willing to do.

Any other cases on you now pending.

i did my job by pointing out to the court that she is lying.

now its up to the hon. court, on which i have full faith.

i want the trial court to dismiss her complaint on merits - i.e. NO JURISDICTION ground & i have filed application to that effect. soon court will pass order.

you have posted many case laws on many issues on this site .

But in matters like you there is no specific case law, if there pl post.

When the case is outright illegal there should be no need to be tried in merit but is should be dismissed.

in each case, facts are different to some extent.

if there is no precedent, lets become pioneers !

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     12 April 2014

It seems you have good knowledge of law and procedures.

Still we feel tactics play a major role in WINNING or coming out of the court  cases.

In 498 A you can take defense of legal marriage but far that you should not wait till end..

In 2009 the APEX COURT in Suvetha case has confirmed the Kerala High court view that for 498 A rigid view of  legal marriage is not necessary.

So in our opinion you should raise the issue of validity of 498 A complaint as prelim issue on jurisdiction  based on CRPC 177 and CRPC 461  ( L ) and if  not allowed go to revision on this issue alone keeping the main complaint pending.

Because even in earlier  the case of  SHIVCHARAN the SC had invalidated only 498 A conviction. So if other sections are added in the complaint the same will survive.

LEGAL SOLUTIONS FOR MARRIAGE RELATED PROBLEMS.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 April 2014

there are other sections- 406, 504, 506, 323, 34.

so evenif shivcharan lal verma view is put forth, 498a will be quashed. but for other sections, court would proceed with trial.

so instead of quashing mere 498a, let them try the case. at the time of framing the charges, lets put forth shivcharan lal verma and other case laws.

the best way of coming out of a false 498a is to face the trial and get acquittal.

the lady has filed this case in Nashik, Maharashtra. She herself has not made out any incidences at Nashik. Everything, as per the complainant's version, happened at the matrimonial home at Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.

so i have given application to the court challenging the jurisdiction - cites : Y Ajith Abraham - SC.

now lets bring this case to my town, Ahmednagar where she has already filed another complaint at the police station for which i have already filed IPC 182 & Cr.P.C. 150, 151, 107 (she threatened to commit suicide in the written application to the Ahmednagar police.)

also, 

i gave her Mangalsootra, which is not a part of her stri dhan.

when the case comes to ahmednagar, i will file IPC 406 against her.

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     12 April 2014

1) Nashik Maharashtra which court and next date. Who is your advocate at Nashik.

You can give email in advance can meet personally If I am at Nashik on that day since I travel all over country including Nashik.

2)  There are no of Bombay HC  recent cases for 498 A cases in respect of legal marriage.But same court has no power , Yes it can be dropped during trial.

3) Same for Jurisdiction including Ajith Abraham case. Once a JMFC court has issued process it has no power to transfer and particularly from one Dt to another . You have to go to HC.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 April 2014

1) Nashik Maharashtra which court and next date. (JMFC, Nashik District Court.) Who is your advocate at Nashik. (Party In Person)

You can give email (wavhalss@yahoo.com - 9822085506) in advance can meet personally If I am at Nashik on that day since I travel all over country including Nashik.

2)  There are no of Bombay HC  recent cases for 498 A cases in respect of legal marriage.But same court has no power , Yes it can be dropped during trial.

3) Same for Jurisdiction including Ajith Abraham case. Once a JMFC court has issued process it has no power to transfer and particularly from one Dt to another . You have to go to HC. (i have not requested the court to transfer - i have preyed to cancel the case & hand over the FIR to the complainant, who, if she wants & can, will file in proper jurisdiction)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register