LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju Singh (Properieter)     02 June 2012

Divorce lawyer in mumbai

Love Marriage in 2004

1 Year went well

Wife started blaming for low income, less educated, bad family background etc.

started abusing, querreling, insulting publically

2009 - concieved and miss-carrieged due to her Thyroid problem

again conceived and gave birth to Boy in Sep 2010.

Her parents vidited my place

She did all the non-sence in their presence and asked me for divorce

she left my place in Dec 2010

brought her back in Mar 2011

She again left in Apr 2011

She stated that she needs divorce

Wife is residing with her parents since Apr 2011.

Now she has done FIR against me in 498 A

Suggestions Please

Need good lawyer to file divorce in Thane Jurisdiction


 6 Replies

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     02 June 2012

have you got anticipatory bail? if it was a love marriage - where did the issue of dowry or cruelty for dowry crop up?

Raju Singh (Properieter)     02 June 2012

she had never been with my family

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     03 June 2012

hv u got bail?

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     03 June 2012

first get anticipatory bail and contest the case.

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     08 June 2012

Sandeep B. Naik

Advocate High Court . 

Staying at Dombivali.

Mob : 99670 56980

Amit Singh (Owner)     08 July 2012

Hi...you may consult and take advisory from Siddhartha shah associates, Mumbai, top leading divorce lawyers, contact them on 09322286663 or on 022 26111281 or mail them on lawyersidd@gmail.com.   They are excellent and leading family lawyers in Mumbai city.   I had an excellent support legal assistance and help from them in my case in very similar situation like yours. Wishing you all the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register