IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KRITIKA   09 May 2017

Divorce law

My friends wants divorce. His wife had an affair after marriage and after knowing that he fall in depression. Firstly his wife was ready and they both mutually file the divorce. But when her parents got involved she is denied to gave divorce and she took back the application. Her parents now threatening my friend if he files divorce they will file fake cases on him. Now how can he file a case if he does so his parents-in-law file fake case against him.


 3 Replies

Lawyer, Bonum Lex LLP (Law Firm)     09 May 2017

When did your friend get married and do they have any child or not ?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 May 2017

consensual s*xual relationship between a married woman and an individual other than his/her spouse. Almost all religions throughout the world condemn it and treat it as an unforgivable offense. However, this may not be reflected in the legal jurisdictions of the countries but adultery is recognized as a solid ground for divorce in all penal laws.He can file for divorce.

A walk alone (-)     10 May 2017

Your friend should first gather evidence and then file on cruelty ground. Let his wife file any fake court. Court also know 90% cases are fake. She will herself spoil her life in roaming court with zero result.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query