LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavish (manager)     16 November 2013

Divorce is not final and yet wife is married n prgnt

in 2 days i m going  for final signature for mutual divorce but just came to know that she is married 4 month ago and pregnant for 2 months(confirm news and i have also seen her latest pic. can I  file criminal case against  my adultery wife?  we are not living together for last 1 year.   what to do is she do counter case of 498  against me and family? what punishment will be given to her in this case? should i do this or leave it to destiny? I really want to teach her a lesson. 


 6 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     17 November 2013

Kavish get rid off the headache, she has come to MCD coz of the marriage and pregnancy. So why bother about her you are about to get the freedom enjoy the life

****Ammu**** (student)     18 November 2013

In my opinion Sandykrish is right. Anyways you guys applied for mutual divorce right.

Its good to leave it to destiny.

2BHelpfull (Other)     19 November 2013

u can file a criminal case of bigamy.

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     19 November 2013

Then ask her to settle return ur alimony money otherwise file a criminal case.

You have  wonderful chance to get divorce with zero money

1 Like

Kanchumati Subbarao (Consulting)     19 February 2014

Don't leave her

harish (manager)     21 February 2014

my suggestion ,if she has filed all  cases against u just for money no emotions ,no moments ,dont leave her dis time ,its a gud opportunity to grab some extra bugs from her new husband ,teach her a lesson and ask for atleast 25 lakhs bcoz ur life is ruined!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads