Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saicharan (IT)     23 April 2012

Divorce in uk

Hello,

I am getting divorce in the UK as decree absolute. The reason i am getting decree coz my partner she's in india and currently living in unknown location she has not responded to any of my divorce acknowledgement or communication, her parents also refused to share any of her details so on the basis of above i m getting ex-parte divorce. Now i know that if she wants she can challenge that divorce in india but i will be legally free in England and can re-marry here. now my question is to execute that decree in Indian court what sort of steps i need to take and if she takes any objection to that execution what should i do to get rid of and normally how much time it takes to execute the decree in India?

many thanks

Sai charan

Learning

3 Replies

Saicharan (IT)     23 April 2012

Thank you but we have enough proofs to show that we tried to communicate her about the divorce such as we hired processor who personally went to her address to served the documents, couple of emails were sent through my lawyer also by me but she did not respond to any of the communication.

do you think its wise to file case in india as well and include the decree result whenever i get it?
 coz of the new law which is going to implement by 1st June that says - wife is eligible for 50% of husband and his parents property, is that true?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register