LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce in india from an aggressive wife

Page no : 2

great india (manager)     03 October 2013

1.still on and on and on. 2.i am trying for amicable settlement. 3.their demands quiet high..... So ill wait few more mnths.

Prasad (ABC)     08 July 2014


I was married to a lady who was divorced from her husband for her first marriage. (Not Sure, She didn't provide any documents even after repeated questions)

She got two kids born to her first husband by the time got married to her. I asked whether she has ability of giving birth further after our marriage. She confirmed that she can do it by reverse hysterectomy. But not seen developments even after 5 years from marriage. 

Occasionally, she has some problem in stomach and use to visit doctor often; from which i understood that she can't give birth to kids any more as her womb was removed completely long back before marriage. 

Then i have a series of questions in this regard and noticed that she is trying to bluff me a lot. From that day our relationships are not stable and thought of getting divorced.

On this grounds, does Indian Laws allow me apply and get divorce. 

Request the known persons to put some solution for me in this regards.


Ramendra   20 October 2015

Hi , 

This is Ramendra.I got married 2 yrs back.My wife had affair with one guy before marriage which is she continued after marriage also. She is BE Engineering divorce has been processed some months back as per mutual consent i will get order after 3-4 months.She lives with that guy alongwith his parents.however she is too disturbed over there. Her parents told me that as they are in contact with me.

 Her parents are with me for support. Howver  they are hungry for money. Since from 1 month ,they are playing little politics and asking Gold and luggage at my home saying that she is asking for it.

For marriage and for life which we spent together, i had spend around 6-7 lacs Rupees.also i have been facing mental disturbance due to her parents call meanwhile.Now if they trouble me , i am thinking to recover those economic losses and other losses happened to me. Shall i recover it after getting divorce order ?  Please guide.




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query