Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEEPAK MISHRA (assistant Professor)     26 October 2013

Divorce in civil court


if divorce on mutual consent filed in civil court -

1) after 6 months when decree will be provided can appeal be filed against it?

2) is yes what is time within which appeal can be filed?


 4 Replies

Adv. Neha ( )     26 October 2013

What is the need for appeal if divorce is filed with Mutual Consent???

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     26 October 2013

1.NO ,no appeal can be made if six Months had passed after provided the decree .

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     26 October 2013

Repeated query

jack (boss)     04 November 2013

Do you still want to appeal after MCD??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query