Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maninder Singh (none)     09 May 2015

Divorce help... advice needed

Hi

I got married in April2011. In June2012 twins (one boy n one girl) born as wedlock. Then my wife started querrels & disputes with my old parents to get house transferred in her-name & live seperatly alone in house by shuntting out my old parents.

I am doing govt. job & salary is about 40000. My wife is well educated house wife.

When we started neglecting her mis-counduct & stopped reacting to her evil-acts then she found a new way and started beating my infant-son. Our realivtes & neighbourhood didn't believe us whenever we explain this to them. Eveybody said "Why a mother will ill treat her own infant son?". Any how when the situation became too critical we sent my mother out of India to UK to see if its a nuh-sass dispute. But unfortunately my wife gave very bad beatings to my son many times which were treated by doctor and I have medical records of treatmenmt.

In Dec2013 my wife again started fight with my parents and her father said come to his place as Ghar Jawayi on phone to me. I as a husband & son was so in-tension that I decided to goto my wife's place to make her realize that her father is disturbing her-matrimonial life & that she will know that her father is misleading her. But there we made an affidavit attested by Notry-Public (entereted in his register as well) that we have left my parents & will not claim any property and some other points mentioned in. After seeing that affidavit my father-in-law astonished that his plans of acquiring property of my father has been dumped by that affidavit which was also signed by her daughter i.e. my wife. He then refused to accept us and we went on rent on the same day at my village.

There I & my wife stayed for 5 days with children (in the mean while my father debarred us by notice in newspaper) and my wife again gave beatings to my son & my son on other day at hospital died at last.

I was so threatned by my in laws that I did not moved any complaint as I was coward at that time & I was all alone as I left my old-parents. My wife then left my-company after bhog of my infant son and didnt join me till now (1yr 5months approx.).

In Aug-2014, I filed Sec-9 RCR of HMA 1955 when I came to know that she has delievered another son (I am not informed officially by my in-lawas till today). She hired an advocate and appreaded on the very first hearing but till today (about 8months) she has not filed reply to my Sec-9 petition,,, though at her place she filed DV after 45 days & then trasnfer of sec-9 in HC & then 125CrpC after 2months against me.

A day ago she came to mediation-center--hearing after when Judge ordered her strictly to appear at mediation centre as she was absent on all previous hearings. She wrote on attendance sheet that she will not come again at any meadiation hearing. She failed to answer any qquestion of the mediator as she was just lying. She even failed to tell her advocate's name when asked (my wife is BA BED, MSC, MCA qualified lady)by mediator. This realise that her father is doing all evil-acts and she just following him.Then I realise that It will be harmful for me to stay with her and this is the end of my martrimonial life. I have tried everything to save my matrimonial life.

I am living on rent from Dec2013 all alone as my parents have debarred my.

In my wife's DV case my parents have also hired their different advocate & my advocate is different. 

I have some phone recordings where it gets clear that there is no dispute between my wife & me as I am asking her to come back & she saying talk to her father first. But my advocate has not mentioned in any reply of these recordings as proof/eveidence as he said, Judge will think I am clever as I done recording ? ha ha ha

I have joint bank account with my wife from where she was/is capable of withdraw/operate account as per her own sweet will but she has not withdrawn even a single rupee (that is her choice, I didn't stopped her to operate by any means.)

I also have medical insurance of my wife from very beginning of my marriage.

I also have my life insurance & my wife is nominnes 100% allocation from the very beginning of my marriage.

I am buying gold everyday of small amount under Reliance My Gold Plan from the very beginning of my marriage and the nominee is my wife.

What I want to know...

1. When is the right time to withdraw my sec-9 case which I filed first before DV & 125CRPC petitions of my wife ?

2. Do I really neeed to withdarw my sec -9 case or should I wait ,more to pass more time?

3. When will be the right time to file Divorce & on what grounds. (Will my sec-9 case which I first withdraw will imapct my divorce case in negavtive way)

4. As now almost 8months are passed in court-cases & 1yr 05months of desertion of me by my wife and there is no police companint whatsoever against me or my family, there is no complaint in any authority, panchayat or neigbourhood against me. After this much time, when I will file divorce, will my wife register police complaint under 406/498 and what are chances that police will register this complaint after this much time?

5.As I am in Govt. Service, What imapct of Police FIR will be on my job. I am worrying about my job only as it is the only source of income for me, Please guide me.

6. My wife has deserted me only at her own sweet will. I have first filed sec-9 rcr case against her. What are the chances under 125CrpC of maintenance. Will judge not consider my efforts (I have provided my wife safe, secure & healthy future by means of bank account, insurances, gold making her nominee of 100%). How to make judge consider my these efforts to make him know that I have not neglected or denied anything to my wife.

Plz help me. I dont want to live with my evil-wife anymore.

My sec-9 case's plea is my son's death & my wife's eveil-beaviour towards us & that she only needs my parents 's house.

The bottom line dispute is my wife wants to enter & gain my parent's house. And I want her to come at my rent-house. This is the main distpute and now I dont want to continue with her. I want to divorce her.

Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

Saurav (Engineer)     11 May 2015

Originally posted by : Maninder Singh
Hi

I got married in April2011. In June2012 twins (one boy n one girl) born as wedlock. Then my wife started querrels & disputes with my old parents to get house transferred in her-name & live seperatly alone in house by shuntting out my old parents.

I am doing govt. job & salary is about 40000. My wife is well educated house wife.

When we started neglecting her mis-counduct & stopped reacting to her evil-acts then she found a new way and started beating my infant-son. Our realivtes & neighbourhood didn't believe us whenever we explain this to them. Eveybody said "Why a mother will ill treat her own infant son?". Any how when the situation became too critical we sent my mother out of India to UK to see if its a nuh-sass dispute. But unfortunately my wife gave very bad beatings to my son many times which were treated by doctor and I have medical records of treatmenmt.

In Dec2013 my wife again started fight with my parents and her father said come to his place as Ghar Jawayi on phone to me. I as a husband & son was so in-tension that I decided to goto my wife's place to make her realize that her father is disturbing her-matrimonial life & that she will know that her father is misleading her. But there we made an affidavit attested by Notry-Public (entereted in his register as well) that we have left my parents & will not claim any property and some other points mentioned in. After seeing that affidavit my father-in-law astonished that his plans of acquiring property of my father has been dumped by that affidavit which was also signed by her daughter i.e. my wife. He then refused to accept us and we went on rent on the same day at my village.

There I & my wife stayed for 5 days with children (in the mean while my father debarred us by notice in newspaper) and my wife again gave beatings to my son & my son on other day at hospital died at last.

I was so threatned by my in laws that I did not moved any complaint as I was coward at that time & I was all alone as I left my old-parents. My wife then left my-company after bhog of my infant son and didnt join me till now (1yr 5months approx.).

In Aug-2014, I filed Sec-9 RCR of HMA 1955 when I came to know that she has delievered another son (I am not informed officially by my in-lawas till today). She hired an advocate and appreaded on the very first hearing but till today (about 8months) she has not filed reply to my Sec-9 petition,,, though at her place she filed DV after 45 days & then trasnfer of sec-9 in HC & then 125CrpC after 2months against me.

A day ago she came to mediation-center--hearing after when Judge ordered her strictly to appear at mediation centre as she was absent on all previous hearings. She wrote on attendance sheet that she will not come again at any meadiation hearing. She failed to answer any qquestion of the mediator as she was just lying. She even failed to tell her advocate's name when asked (my wife is BA BED, MSC, MCA qualified lady)by mediator. This realise that her father is doing all evil-acts and she just following him.Then I realise that It will be harmful for me to stay with her and this is the end of my martrimonial life. I have tried everything to save my matrimonial life.

I am living on rent from Dec2013 all alone as my parents have debarred my.

In my wife's DV case my parents have also hired their different advocate & my advocate is different. 

I have some phone recordings where it gets clear that there is no dispute between my wife & me as I am asking her to come back & she saying talk to her father first. But my advocate has not mentioned in any reply of these recordings as proof/eveidence as he said, Judge will think I am clever as I done recording ? ha ha ha

I have joint bank account with my wife from where she was/is capable of withdraw/operate account as per her own sweet will but she has not withdrawn even a single rupee (that is her choice, I didn't stopped her to operate by any means.)

I also have medical insurance of my wife from very beginning of my marriage.

I also have my life insurance & my wife is nominnes 100% allocation from the very beginning of my marriage.

I am buying gold everyday of small amount under Reliance My Gold Plan from the very beginning of my marriage and the nominee is my wife.

What I want to know...

1. When is the right time to withdraw my sec-9 case which I filed first before DV & 125CRPC petitions of my wife ?

2. Do I really neeed to withdarw my sec -9 case or should I wait ,more to pass more time?

3. When will be the right time to file Divorce & on what grounds. (Will my sec-9 case which I first withdraw will imapct my divorce case in negavtive way)

4. As now almost 8months are passed in court-cases & 1yr 05months of desertion of me by my wife and there is no police companint whatsoever against me or my family, there is no complaint in any authority, panchayat or neigbourhood against me. After this much time, when I will file divorce, will my wife register police complaint under 406/498 and what are chances that police will register this complaint after this much time?

5.As I am in Govt. Service, What imapct of Police FIR will be on my job. I am worrying about my job only as it is the only source of income for me, Please guide me.

6. My wife has deserted me only at her own sweet will. I have first filed sec-9 rcr case against her. What are the chances under 125CrpC of maintenance. Will judge not consider my efforts (I have provided my wife safe, secure & healthy future by means of bank account, insurances, gold making her nominee of 100%). How to make judge consider my these efforts to make him know that I have not neglected or denied anything to my wife.

Plz help me. I dont want to live with my evil-wife anymore.

My sec-9 case's plea is my son's death & my wife's eveil-beaviour towards us & that she only needs my parents 's house.

The bottom line dispute is my wife wants to enter & gain my parent's house. And I want her to come at my rent-house. This is the main distpute and now I dont want to continue with her. I want to divorce her.

Thanks.

If what you are telling is the truth, (She killed her own baby).......I am astonished that you continued to communicate with the so called woman.

498a123456 (123)     12 May 2015

Astonishing that you find a grown womans response to "talk to her father" as a valid response. She is a mother! Not a child. 

Please get rid of the joint account before you are defrauded of your earnings. This will happen sooner than later. And change her as the nominee asap.

Hire a competent lawyer and proceed to get her out of your life. And ensure that you highlight that she wilfuly deserted you in order to reduce whatever claims of alimony that might arise.

Saurav (Engineer)     12 May 2015

Originally posted by : 498a123456
Astonishing that you find a grown womans response to "talk to her father" as a valid response. She is a mother! Not a child. 

Please get rid of the joint account before you are defrauded of your earnings. This will happen sooner than later. And change her as the nominee asap.

Hire a competent lawyer and proceed to get her out of your life. And ensure that you highlight that she wilfuly deserted you in order to reduce whatever claims of alimony that might arise.

My personal opinion (though not relevant to the original poster) is that if you marry a girl in India in all probability you will get an immature girl. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register