Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju   14 October 2015

Divorce given by district court & HC iterm stay

Dear lawers/Experts ,

Gud aftrnoon ,

Family Details :I am private employee ,Mother private employee & young borthe is in out off , dad expired in 2006 ,Our marrg held in the year of April 2008 , We seperated in May 2009 . I filed divorce in district court and she filed MC in same . Court given order 1000/- for her & child . In June 2015 court allowed my Divorce petition after making cross to both .I took CA copy's also from District court .

498a & 494 Filled after 5 years :In the year of 2014 she filed 498 a & 494 with false elligations and for 494 section there is no Documentary proof nor mrrg photo ,She filed almost after 5 years of seperation  . Even police also not enquired correctly and registered case on me & family members . I remanded for 2 days and got bail . To my family i took station bail .Now the stage is to serve summons to my mom & my sister in law . Other members name were removed in charge sheet .

DVC Filed after 6 years :In this year April 2015 again she filed DVC on my family members , 10000/- MC granted with my knowledge and i went to HC appeal in July 2015 with District court Decree and i got stay order for all procedings with 50% MC for arrears has given 3 months time .Now i am paying 5000/- to Ex wife & 7 yrs Child .For 498a & 494 i went to HC for quash in this month Oct 2015  by providing Disctrict court decree .It is in process and waiting for court decision .

HC given interm stay and mentioning post after two weeks & Our laywer has filed counter in HC and also sent post to opp laywer . Till now it is not coming in list and our laywer is saying that we have to wait .How many days i have to wait for Remaariage and ex wife has draged to my uncle daughter , Now i have to marry her & there is no option Aas well as my mother is in sikh condition .

What else she can file any cases on me ? There is no property on my name and movable item is my car on my name .she want to drag a huge amount from me i.e 15 to 20 lakhs for settelmet and even i did not took any dowry from her . it is true and they were our long relation . We are well settled and not depended on other's.

Pls give advice to me that what i sholud i do for to get relief >

Learning

15 Replies

anav6259   14 October 2015

If you have documentary evidence of false case then take a route of IPC 191, 193, 195 read with 340 of CRPC and file a counter case of perjuery and abusing the process of law. But the documentary evidence should be very clear and not open for assumption.

This will make them run away.

Use CRIMINAL APPEAL NO.1406 OF 2012 (SC): Kishore Samrite v State of U.P. & Ors.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     15 October 2015

Just a year after marriage she separated gives doubt to 494ipc may be true.498A and DV are common for a wife to file.Without proofs how can she file 494 ipc.U R not comming out with true facts.Quash in HC will take its own time unless expediated.

Raju   15 October 2015

Dear sainath sir ,

She filed 494 in last year as the proof is , We went to tour with ouy family & uncle family , I & my mardalu took photo in tour and one of my frnd also came with his family . My fnd has shown to my Ex wife and she took that photo and created the mssg that i married to her and filed 494 case . I am telling true facts that there is no documentary proof . They crated one weddiig card also . I seen in docket . 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     15 October 2015

Maradalu means her own sister,quite astonishing? Was that photograph of both of U in an intimate positiion? If not not a valid evidence.Production of a wedding card of a person presumed to have been married again that too with her sister is inconceivable.Hence U have to fight it out with the intelligence of UR local lawyer and prove her wrong.

Raju   15 October 2015

My mama's daughter (mardalu ) . No sir the photo was not in intimate position ,From group photo they took in enlarge position to me & my mardalu .Today i went to court record room for to check what documents are filed by them in court.But Wedding card not there and they are not filed in docket .

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     16 October 2015

Not valid evidences,don't bother,but don't be complacent,be carefull.

Raju   17 October 2015

How can ivacat the interm stay which was given by HC , Ex wife went to appeal and almost 3 onths competed and in list it is not coming .

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     17 October 2015

Yes U can file for vacating interim stay under articles 226 and 227, in the High Court.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 October 2015

The interim stay has to be vacated if you intend to marry the proposed girl.The DV case and the 498A are continuing offence hence on that basis she is taking advantage.  She is into the revenge spree so she is trying all the tricks possible to ruin you. Dont give up, challenge all her case on merits from your side.  You may follow the suggestions made by others above if it may suit you.

1 Like

Raju   19 October 2015

Dear Sainath sir & kalaiselvam sir

Thanks for giving advice to me ,

In 498a&494 she filed protest petition and evidence has given , Her mother & father ,How the court will allow and what was d procedure to add names which was removed in charge sheet ?

I went to HC for 498a & 494 Quash , 2 weeks over & waiting for HC order ,

How to challenge DV and today i went to hearing and she is asking alternative shelter in my mother home . Court has given next hearing on NOV 6th for filling counter ,

House is on my mother name & after getting divorce is she eligible to get shelter ? even i am paying 5000/- pm as Manitainance ?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2015

After the marriage is dissolved there  is no binding between you and her as husband and wife and she cannot claim rights of legally wedded wife except for maintenance under section 125 cr.p.c.  Since the domestic violence case is pending disposal, you can challenge her relief for residential rights or alternate residence as 'infructuous' owing to the dissolution of marriage and moreover she has no rights in your mother's own property. 

As far as quash of 498a and 494 before high court you may prepare grounds accordingly taking the decree of divorce as a supporting issue to the matter sought to be quashed. 

Raju   20 October 2015

Dear Kalaoselvam sir ,

Wht about the protest petition which was she filed in 498a ?

Kindly tell the procedure and how can i challenge her in protest petition .

Raju   31 October 2015

Waiting for reply >

Raju   04 November 2015

Dear experts / laywers,

Our laywer has been submitted counter in HC for to vacate the stay and almost 3 months competed , My laywer is saying that we have to wait for to come in list , But i checked in online last list date was 22.07.2015 showing . How many days i have to wait for to vacate the interm stay on divorce which was given by HC .kinldy pls suggest .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register