LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok (departmenal manager)     10 July 2011

divorce from wife,we didnt had physical relations even once

i will be greatful to some advisory who takes me out of this gutter.i got married on 11 feb 2010.it was arrange marriage.since first night she told me that she waants to concentrate on her carrier and doesnt needs a child for atleast 5 yrs and hence we will stay as friends with no physical relations.i cleared her that i loved someone else before marriage and now she is married too.she was also loving someone else but the boy got married on dec 2010.she is working as govt servant and earning around 25000/month.she is so rude,doesnt respects me,has not asked a single glass of water to me when i returned back to home,shamelesss,rude to my parents,doesnt helps my mother at all.she had some psychic problem as i cought one prescripttion of her.i often caught her taking spasmo proxyvon as drug abuse.she had not invested a single penny of her income at our home.she often told me that sheneeds divorce.she tortures my parents at home.she had a proper affair after marriage too.at 2am in night she usually talked to her boyfriend.i slept with her on the same bed but we never had a physical touch.i got fed  up with all this.her family usually abuse me and my family.once before 2 months she went to her home and i didnt went to bring her back.since hen her family members are harassing us that we will make u all in jail by filing false case of dowry.i need divorce.i don want to spoil my rest of life.

i feel like committing suicide sometimes.kindly help me.please.

i need a divorce.will she ask me for mantainence.i dont want to pay her.what should i do??

ashok

Learning

1 Replies

Shaulabh Shah (advocate)     13 July 2011

Hello..

In opinion, you will get divorce.... if there is no s*xual enjoyment in marriage life, it amounts to cruelty. and this basis you will get the divorce.... and you have more grounds also for the successful divorce case....

Reply By:- Shaulabh Shah Advocate

Website; www.shaulabhshah.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register