Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aps (cf)     27 August 2013

Divorce from wife

i m married in 2011. after few months my wife ill and her blood hb 4gm and platlets cells also 19000. she 8-9 months effected this problem. she is now also like this . i want to divorce from her. we have a baby girl.


 9 Replies

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 August 2013

y u want to leave ur wife if her health is bad..........This should not be done in case she is not doing any cruelty.



I am Adv.Sujata M Bhagat, I'm handling only family matters. If u have any help call me my cell no. is 8108645124



Sujata M Bhagat

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     27 August 2013

No aps, this is not good and not appreciated. if you will not earn this respect, then, you will never earn anything in your life, though, you may be earning lacs of rupees in your life. She is in the situation where she needs your whole hearted support and you are running behind for divorcing her. Just put yourself in her place where you felt ill and your wife would be asking for divorce. How would be the feelings at such time! You should not do this men. Be a men and be with your wife forever and get her ready on her feet to stand from the bad of illness.
1 Like

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     27 August 2013

Now I feel that why a girl/lady get her self ready to teach a lesson to her husband.

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 August 2013

no blank diary, dont take it as a generalised query.

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     27 August 2013

ok. May be I understood that his wife is ill and he wants to divorce her, from his post.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     27 August 2013

this is not a ground of divorce, consult a doctor

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     27 August 2013

Hey this forum is really for distressed people who needs legal assistance. citing the bad health is not at all accepted for Divorce. Let's have a flip side if you were struggling with the same problem and  your wife had decided about divorce how do you feel. Marriage is the institution of trust and dependency. She needs your moral support, please consult a good marriage Counselors and get your problem fixed. What if the other girl marrying is suffering from other disease, would you divorce her?


Please think before you act .

Good Luck Bro...


1 Like

498aindian (other)     27 August 2013

You need to consult a doctor for your wife and a marriage councellor for yourself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register