Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kandarp1986 (techni)     10 July 2012

Divorce from unwilling wife

dear expert

i got married five months back, first two months were good but later she started quarrling with me and my parents,, she dont want to live with my parents,but i am their only child, i love my parents, she threatens me and my family for false cases and sending us in jail, we have argument on everyday, this is her second marriage but mine first. she dont understant me and my family, i m a doctor and she is also a doctor, she denies me for giving divorce..please help me how can i get divorce..i think it is her nature that resulted in her first divorce..i cant spent my life with her..what can i do to prevent my and my familys arrest? ?

Learning

7 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     10 July 2012

What was the reason of her first divorce ?

kandarp1986 (techni)     10 July 2012

she said me that he drunk..and had an affair..but i dont believe her now..

Never Give Up (Fighter)     10 July 2012

Find out the real reason and you would know how to tackle her in future.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     10 July 2012

Dear Kandarp, 

A person having an estranged wife in India is really in a tough and vulnerable spot, laws and implementing authorities in India are heavily tilted in women's favour. Right now the time is ripe for doing certain things and taking certain precautions to protect yourself from a possible 498A case on the cards. 

Read this article that i've wrote https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/How-to-fight-a-false-498A-Case-Fighting-misuse-coming-out-winning-4864.asp

Feel free to talk !

(Guest)
Record everything in audio or vdo

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     11 July 2012

keep cool. don't let your intentions be known. any wrong move can put you in trouble. find out about her past personal history. then proceed accordingly without provoking her. it would be preferable if there is a mutual consent divorce since both of you are professionals

kandarp1986 (techni)     13 July 2012

thank you Mr. Bharat and Mr.Janak for  your advice..

can i report to police that she is threatning my parents for jail..without she knows?

i mean if i notify police then will police tell her?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register