LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

You tell me (Personal)     02 October 2010

Divorce from false DVC?

While going though some cases and judgements, I found below link very interesting.

After reading it one question popped up, can a false DVC be basis of divorce? Below cases refers to criminal case 498a.

https://498aterminator.blogspot.com/2010/04/filing-false-case-against-in-laws-is.html

Learning

2 Replies

You tell me (Personal)     02 October 2010

Found below post, can someone put more lights on it? Looks like these are recent changes. My wife not compromising and not reverting defaming she did through DVC. She is not understanding but living in a dream world. She is listening to her parents and spoiling her life (filed DVC support from her parents), hanging with her parents for assets she will get. Many times compared me with others are harrased why don't you earn so much like them.

Can't live more with quarrelsome wife and break all my relations. I can't take her to anywhere near to my relatives due to fear of hurting them. It happened and it will continue until she realizes msitakes done by her. She is not even going for counselling as suggested by elders.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/national/irretrievable-breakdown-marriage-made-ground-divorce-435

aflatoon dash (health)     02 October 2010

you tell me

From your one sided account it appears that

1-wife is emotionally abusing you.

2-She may not give you divorce.

3-Stand up and fight.

4-Get hold of and search all positive things which you did for her buying jwellary recepts,gift items,cards,letters of love which she and you exchanged.

5-Keep a tab on her activities .She is not only difficult for you but also for her parents she will leave copuple of trails follow that.

6- NOTE IF THERE IS SUDDEN DETERIORATION OF RELATIONSHIP AFTER SEPARATION .THEN IT IS MANIPULATION.

7-Make a diary and note all details which you remeber.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register