LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighter   23 December 2015

Divorce filed by husband wife trying to grab husband's flat

I (husband) have filed for divorce on mental cruelty ground, 1.5 years back.

I own one flat in ABC City. Husband is sole owner.

Last week I came to know that wife added her name on 8A Extract (Khate Utara) of my flat?

Can wife add her name without husband's consent?

Can I file any Criminal/Civil complaint against her for adding name on 8A Extract?

How to remove her name now?

Will it benefit me in Divorce case filed by me?

Will it help in DV and 498a case filed by wife one month back?

Wife currently staying in my flat and I am staying on rent outside.

Learning

7 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 December 2015

REPEATED QUERY

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Wife-residence-right-and-alternate-accommodation-in-dv-case-131059.asp

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 December 2015

Anonymous "FIGHTER" author of a repeated query need to seek paid advise from a prudent local lawyer. 

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     26 December 2015

Well advised by Dr Vashishta. Please folloe it.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 January 2016

If she has added her name in the revenue records, you may file an objection with the concerned revenue department about this and may request for removal.  However please be aware that just including her name in the revenue records will not confer title to the property.

Rest all other questions can be answered by your advocate based on the prevailing situations at your end. 

Fighter   19 February 2016

Will this her act considered as a cheating?

Fighter   19 February 2016

Will this her act considered as a cheating?

(Guest)

Helli Fghter,

If she cheats also, max what will happen, she will get share in flat thats it, ok will that money will give u peace or happiness, leave it, but submit the same in court to show that she can do cheating.

Onething i will tell you, money can give short term pleasure, nothing more than that, what happened between u and ur wife within four walls only you both know, today with false statements one can win in court, but person who did wrong cant escape from law of Karma, just sit back and relax, if you have not demanded for money or dint physicall harrased her then no need to think about 498 or DV cases, let her prove and law is not so biased when it comes to crime, men or women needs to prove there alligations..

Finally Onething any rules and laws can give money max to a women but cant return soulmate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register