LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Riddhi Soni (genpact)     11 October 2015

Divorce filed by husband

I got married in 2011 to a marine engineer. He n his family lied a lot before marriage that he will take me to singapore for honeymoon and he will  take me thereon ship with him n many more. it was an arranged marriage. soon after wedding he shown all his reality we went to nepal instead of singapore all tickets booked by me. he used to fight with me for pitty issues like who will buy milk who will buy groccery than he went on ship just in four months of wedding saying that he has to go  his parents shown all their hate after he left. when he was leaving he gave me some cheques i credited them in my account. he came after 5 months from ship. he lived with me around some 15 days and started fighting for money and demanded that cheque amount back. in this duration i got pregnant. he was continuously annoying me now he was at home and i was working. he did all possible things which can torture me. he and his family wanted me to abort the baby i refused than they tried their best for natural miscarrige. i fought back i went to my fathers house as i was not feeling safe i delivered the baby. he came to see me n baby for couple of days but he started fighting again. they didnt let me in their home. now my son has completed a year. and now my husband has sent me a divorce notice for cruelity. for some points i have evidences but for some i have nothing to prove wrong. i dont want divorce i m not either interested in second marriage. 

what should i do? please help.

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 October 2015

For every pitty issues divorce is not the solution, you are right not interested in taking divorce, to restrain divorce first of all you both have to throughout your ego, analysis yourself, take help of your elders, relatives from both sides, middleman sit both the families together and find out the way to sortout the differences and misunderstandings, in the court deny for divorce and asked for mediation .

A walk alone (-)     12 October 2015

U r waiting for what since one year? Why dnt you file dv when they dnt let you in their home?if u want to save ur marriage then first gather elders of both side to sort out problems and if such thing fails then file rcr ,crpc 125 and other maintenance cases for you and your baby

SuperHero (Manager)     13 October 2015

Originally posted by : Riddhi Soni
I got married in 2011 to a marine engineer. He n his family lied a lot before marriage that he will take me to singapore for honeymoon and he will  take me thereon ship with him n many more. it was an arranged marriage. soon after wedding he shown all his reality we went to nepal instead of singapore all tickets booked by me. he used to fight with me for pitty issues like who will buy milk who will buy groccery than he went on ship just in four months of wedding saying that he has to go  his parents shown all their hate after he left. when he was leaving he gave me some cheques i credited them in my account. he came after 5 months from ship. he lived with me around some 15 days and started fighting for money and demanded that cheque amount back. in this duration i got pregnant. he was continuously annoying me now he was at home and i was working. he did all possible things which can torture me. he and his family wanted me to abort the baby i refused than they tried their best for natural miscarrige. i fought back i went to my fathers house as i was not feeling safe i delivered the baby. he came to see me n baby for couple of days but he started fighting again. they didnt let me in their home. now my son has completed a year. and now my husband has sent me a divorce notice for cruelity. for some points i have evidences but for some i have nothing to prove wrong. i dont want divorce i m not either interested in second marriage. 

what should i do? please help.

Just move to different city and continue working, take care of your Child. No case nothing.Since you are not interested in Second Marriage.

Or

If you don't want to give divorce. You can drag the case as long as possible. Roam the courts and lawyers home as long as you have Patience, Time, Money and Energy.

Just tell the court the following. My Husband is an Marine engineer and he works half the year on Ships.

So when he comes to home, I would like to stay with him and continue my Marital life.

Or

I guess the Marriage went beyound repair, hence they approached court. So it is upto you.

Riddhi Soni (genpact)     13 October 2015

my husband and my in laws were never interested in family talks. i am working. he behaves like a sycho. jab wo achhe hote hai to bahut achhe hote the n jab bure to bahut bure. mere in laws unko kabhi mere sath akela nahi chodte jab tak untill he need my body. kya mai e mails ko court me dikha sakti hu jisme kafi esi bate hai jo divorce letter me unke points k against hai

A walk alone (-)     24 October 2015

Yes you can use them. If you want to remarry then better go mcd and if you want to fight legally then fight as long as you want . You can read article https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/mobile/articles/Struggle-of-A-Lady-in-Divorce-Case-4216.asp. Remember going legally is a big process it will ruin your life. Its better gather elders of both side and go for mcd

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register