Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seekdivorce (Director)     29 May 2013

Divorce evidence

Hi,

I'm heading towards divorce with my wife. I want to know if the evidence below would suffice to prove she was not true to me.

Recorded video of my wife completely drunk and the video was taken by someone may be his boyfriend.

The video was  taken when i was not at my home.

Contents of Video:

1) She is completely drunk and talking all non-sense to the other person recording video

2) Only she is there in the video and there is no trace of person recording the video

Now since she already knows about this video, she complains that I made her to get drunk and captured that video.

Can it be accepted as a valid argument that 1) she drinks and 2) having an illegal affair?

Note: There is no trace of me in the video to prove that i recorded.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : seekdivorce

Hi,

I'm heading towards divorce with my wife. I want to know if the evidence below would suffice to prove she was not true to me.

Recorded video of my wife completely drunk and the video was taken by someone may be his boyfriend.

The video was  taken when i was not at my home.

Contents of Video:

1) She is completely drunk and talking all non-sense to the other person recording video

2) Only she is there in the video and there is no trace of person recording the video

Now since she already knows about this video, she complains that I made her to get drunk and captured that video.

Can it be accepted as a valid argument that 1) she drinks and 2) having an illegal affair?

Note: There is no trace of me in the video to prove that i recorded.

Sure about the bolded text?

Tell you recorded this when she was drunk and was with her boyfriend, upon seeing you he fled, so you recorded all and present to court.

Very good ground for divorce.  WIfe is a drunkard, I cannot imagine a life with her.  Rest find a good lawyer, who is crooked enough to nail your drunkard wife.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

(Guest)

Not enough evidence for adultery.Say in the petition,that she drinks heavily and has affairs with many men and provide this as evidence but you may need more evidence to prove the case.

Mohammed Ameenuddin (Sr. Legal Manager)     29 May 2013

Since she is alone and there is no other person along with her shown in the video, this does not establish a concrete evidence proving that she has an illicit relatioship with other men. You need to provide more evidence showing that she is drunken and having an affairs with other men.  

Harsh (Manager)     30 May 2013

Statements made while 'drunk' may not be accepted in court as veritable truth.

You confront your wife again and start the same discussion, refer to her drinking session with that guy and her cheap talk.

let her boldly confess that yes she does all this what can you do...

something like that and in a normal (not drunk) state. Make sure you video record this properly.

Then your petition will have strong force.

Other being her alcohol addiction .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register