LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanushree ganguly   27 December 2016

Divorce contesed by husband even 498A has been filled

Hi My friend filed divorce against her husband after filling 498A.divorce was filed on cruelty ground and asking for dawry . Husband contested.now the evidence date is coming.my questions are: 1.divorce was filed in 2015 but till 2014 in my friend's Facebook her husband photo has been posted....is it create any problem???? 2. My friends has many voice recording of her husband where her husband using slang aginst her,gave her threat to kill,and even voice record where her father in law ask her to give divorce his son......are these recording can be used for evidence in fever of my friend? ???? 3.after filling divorce my friend was forced to go for 2days outing with her so called husband and the forced made by her husband.though he's husband did not received the divorce notice send by the court.........is it create any problem against my friend??????? Plzzzz advice urgently

Learning

6 Replies

whatnot   27 December 2016

If 498A is filled as genuine , she has all spade with her and can pursue same on merits.

If divorce is filled by her and her husband also keen on same (including his family) then both parties should temper down and seek MCD. Divorce is irrespective of outcome of 498A. There is no point in wasting life in pursuing who's right and who's wrong in premise of court. Let bygone be bygone.

Only when MCD option is exhausted, pursue a contest case and recording are permissible at the time of evidence. But be careful how it is presented. Lot of bad blood will spill.

Question 1 is irrelevant. Question 3 can be seen as your friend doing all under her will to let marriage sustain...

Be prudent and go for MCD or seek court to send the divorce summons.

(Guest)

You are the friend ? Ask your friend to contact me for help.

Tanushree ganguly   29 December 2016

Hi, Thanx for your reply. Just wanna know as in this case divorce was filled in the ground of cruelty and desention so now as they went out for two days is really create any problem in this case?????? Plzzzz advice And let me know what to do if problem arise as wife's problem is genuine

Hi, Thanx for your reply. Just wanna know as in this case divorce was filled in the ground of cruelty and desention so now as they went out for two days is really create any problem in this case?????? Plzzzz advice And let me know what to do if problem arise as wife's problem is genuine

Hello helping hand Share your contact details plz do that my friend can contact you

whatnot   30 December 2016

You may get in touch regarding any legal query at my email ID handhelping30@yahoo.com This is a work of charity.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register