LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RK (adada)     04 October 2012

Divorce consultancy only for men


This message is for all the Men who are undergoing Divorce process in India. I have been rewarded a Divorce decree under Mutual Consent on 14th Aug,2012 after a traumatic 1 and a half years of contested divorce case filed by me against my wife.

Being an ardent follower of LCI, I wish to help all my fellow members who have suffered against PRO-Women laws of the land.

I want to help and guide all my Male friends who are seeking divorce against their wife and want to start afresh in Life.

Call me at 83 7390 60 18 Cheers, RK


 9 Replies

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE     04 October 2012

Dear sir you are advising only for consent divorce which a rare commodity , what about normal divorce.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     04 October 2012

Give your facts and details so that many people can take help from it.

you gave your phone numbers but it is not possible for every one to call say for me i am out side india and i try to call but not connecting , also there is difference of time so cant find suitable time to talk ,

so requesting you to put your facts which are the turning points in your case.


Sanjeev (Lawyer)     04 October 2012

@ RK- everyone has different circumstances and what might have worked in your situation would not work for others.

Ranee....... (NA)     04 October 2012

RK, first be sure about your divorce:) ...if your wife files for appeal and you are back to the same position;) be practical as 90 days is nover per my knowledge within 90 days appeal can be made.

what information you want to give why cant you give that in this open forum?Why husband's need to make calls to you?

JPMorgan789 (Owner)     05 October 2012

Hi RK, 

I found a person who has won the divorce case in India. I am happy with this.  can you share your story with us so we too can learn something from you.  A last request, can you post us your mail address, because sharing a document is better than words as letters convey a complete and full information rather than spoken words.

Hope you consider this,

Thank you, 

jeep morgan.

Arulkk (self)     06 October 2012

Mr. RK am unable to catch you in this number 08373906018.

Can u send me ur mail ID or some other contact number pls.


rajesh (asdadad)     25 October 2012

Pleas e help me out ... I have a court hearing on 3rd Nov 2012 .. I have shared every detail of my married life in this blog

R K........ (Analyst)     25 October 2012

Still unbelievable... A man can won a divorce case in India ?

rizwan (worker)     26 October 2012

I want to get divorced from my wife,but she does not agree, she tried to sucide when i was adamant.....She is not happy with the world...........very dominating. Goes out in the night.......we have two kids 8 yrs and 4 yrs......threatens me of woman law in India.......insults my parents.........I am mentally torchered daily....seeing my kids what they are going through...........and my parents who dont have any say in this.........intercast love marraige......12 years........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register