LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sohan (Executive)     16 March 2013

Divorce consultancy



I am 35 and my wife is 25 we have a 3 month baby boy... its 6 years for our marriage, but we are not personally happy... for many reasons. I thought situation may change after kid but nothing changed.. Now I feel that I cannot continue with her request you to please suggest how I can go ahead for divorce

Few days back we had discussion to have mutual divorce, but now she has changed and not talking about divorce, I have stopped all my relation with her even I don’t have food

I need to get free from this, as my mental position is getting disturbed, kindly someone help me to come out of this

She is highly educated and strong enough for a good job 

I will be happy to have my kid... but I don’t have problem if she needs him...  I am ready for all terms and condition for my kid




 7 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     17 March 2013

Get counselling both of you..don't think of divorce with such a young baby.



Sohan (Executive)     17 March 2013


I do understand and deffinetly its a good suggestion, but what is a use of leaving a stagnant life which will disturbe 3 lifes good for nothing....

I feel we should take a bold step to think about our child and our lifes also... as we cannot continue in good terms atlest we need to seperate for a good future


Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     17 March 2013

If you are stick to have divorce, You can move petition for divorce in the court of additional district judge having jurisdiction over the area of your residence. You will need to explain all the circumstances which lead to this situation. Also you will need assistance of good advocate so that all conditions of law may be observed and your petition may not get dismissed for any technical issue.


Goutam Prasad



Mob: 9810753838


Bade kismat walon ko milti he yeh setup.

Biwi baccha life...

Cherish it, protect it, dont blow it away.

Coz, once this time is gone, its gone forever, it will never come back.

Some age old guru said "Egg good for health, not Ego" Think about that!

Nandha (NIL)     18 March 2013

if u both had no major problems, like adultery, physical harassment and if ur inlaws are good in cooperating with you and ur wife too could understand that marriage life is not same as before and feels for mutual consent, i think then she can be moulded well to bring back to a happy marriage life through family/ pyschological counselling. if ur wife is communicative, most of your problems can be solved easily. if any of u are in adultery, if you or she physically hurt and if ur in-laws are interfering too much or they are influencing ur wife, then it will be always a troubled marriage. then u can think about divorce.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     19 March 2013

You have said that you are unhappy for many reasons but you have not explained the reasons, so how can experts guide you?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register