LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uziel (TSA)     13 March 2015

Divorce certificate allahabad court query

Hello, My friends case for divorce was taken up in Kanpur court and after settelment money was paid thru cheque the divorce ceritifcate is still not handed over to me. The lawyer concerned is not cooperating and is looking ways n means to extract more money. Please help. Can anyone guide me how can I get my divorce certificate. Can I directly go to Allahabad family court instead of Kanpur court with my photocopies and get my certificate, if yes, whats the procedure and whom should I meet.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     13 March 2015

Sir, Apply for the certified copy of the decree.... That's the certificate only .... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Pradeep Verma (Advocate)     14 March 2015

Yes, you can. But you can also ask some lawyer in that court to get the certificate for you and post it to you Things will be much easier then.

If you need help, I could be of some assistance in getting the certificate to you. I am an Advocate in the Allahabad High Court.  Call on 7607204177

Pradeep Verma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register