IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

g.bharath (retired)     28 June 2016

Divorce cases

sir i wish to know inder which suit divorce cases are filedin high court


 4 Replies

vivek malhotra (Advocate)     28 June 2016

Sir, your query is not clear / understandable

Khush   28 June 2016

divorce cases are filed in family courts or sessions courts at district level as the case may be. high courts are courts of appeal. you can challenge any order of family or sessions court in high court only. 


sudhakar (advocate)     28 June 2016

your query not clear

A walk alone (-)     29 June 2016

Divorce cases are filed in high court for appeal against the decision of family or session court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query