Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sankar   29 June 2016

Divorce case order copy

Dear Lawyers,

I applied for the divorce in August 2015 and the respondent(Wife) is not appeared after receiving the notice and the court set exparte and disposed the case in February 2016 even after more than 4 months the copy is not ready. My lawyer is simplying telling that the order copy is not ready. 
1. Can anyone please help me to know the process to get the order copy ?

2. Can i wait for some more time or Can i complaint to district judge to fasten the process ?

3. Please let me know whether i can re marry legally to another girl now or i need to wait any time period?

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sankar

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     30 June 2016

Insist your lawyer to get your order/decree of divorce before you move ahead for remarriage. The order/decree has not been ready even after 4 months is serious matter that has to be pointed out to the Family Court Judge, tell your lawyer to appear before the Judge and mention this to him as soon as possible.

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     30 June 2016

agree with Mahajan sir

and moreover when you are thinking for second marriage, please be sure that you pass the appeal period that is normaly 90 days but can go further in some special cases.

consult your lawyer for that as you have ex-parte divorce judgement 

Sankar   30 June 2016

Thank you all of you

Sankar   30 June 2016

My lawyer is asking me to give a complaint to dirtrict judge. Shall I proceed with the complaint ?

Sankar   04 July 2016

My lawyer is asking me to give a complaint to dirtrict judge. Shall I proceed with the complaint ?

Can anyone please help me ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register