LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ACK   28 July 2016

Divorce case in LA procedure

Dear All, I had file dvrc case in Dec 2014 and still my case is not yet came in front of mumbai Bandra family court.As my wife intially dont want to give me dvrc but finally settled but she is asking for property and lots of money.She is working and earns 16000 rs per month.We had ask for her bank stmt since april 2016 and she gives excuses everytime and i fear she will drag further.I want to settle the case by not giving what she demanding but lesser amount.How to approach to Lok adalat LA if 3rd time she refuses.I want justice.I really dont know how to settle. How to approach LA? What is the procedure? Will i alone can approach first if she is not ready to come to LA? When and where Lok Adalats are held in Mumbai?

Learning

3 Replies

Sood   28 July 2016

Ask ur counsel who is handling ur case... if u still want to seek another opinion u r free to contact me

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     28 July 2016

The matter can be referred to Lokadalat if both the parties agree for it. You have to negotiate for a reasonable amount but you must have patience for it. Almost 90% of such cases ends with COMPROMISE.

Sood   28 July 2016

It is the stage of compromise but money is the hurdle

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register