Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav singh (clerk)     22 January 2011

divorce case filed on basis of cruelty by hsband

Dear Sirs

Hello from GAURAV SINGH from UDAIPUR 

we were married on 21/05/2005 it was love cum arranged marriage,my  father didn't attended. After marriage she is  not living with me continuously for 11 months on  the date of filing petition i.e. 24/07/2010  on the basis of CRUELTY and if i eliminate 2 MONTHS  it will be continuously 3 years period  on the date of filling  petition U/s 13 for divorce against my wife  on the basis of cruelty in JULY 2010. . she  is an habitual offender and not satisfied by me whatever i do to her she  tries to find fault on each and every act of mine.   she is more sincere towards her JIJAJI where she is living now and not living with her parents. Her JIJA who alwayz supporting her who is seniour govt officer. Jaipur where my wife living.  I m also Govt servant in udaipur. she did great emotionally blackmailing to me. She was attended the Court on 

1. first date 20/10/2010 she appeared but did not bring reply of my petition. she given one more chance for the same on 24/11/2010

2 She did not attended on 24/11/2010 and given one more chance on 06/01/2011

3. She did not attended on 06/01/2011 and given one more chance on 09/02/2011.

on 22/01/2011 a constable came to my home and told that he came to serve me  a notice form FAMILY COURT JAIPUR. I m in Udaipur  for last  4 years as i m posted here. I sent him back by  trickly tlks  bcz i was kept  awareness form my lawyer. I found that she filed case U/s 125 for maintaiance against me. Now i want to know

1. can i get Ex parte decision on next date i.e..09/02/2011 as she is not attending my case CONTINUOUSLY for  two dates  in UDAIPUR

2. what is effect on the case filed from her as per section 125.

3 how can i dismiss her case of section 125 at any  how or can i get the case transfered here in UDAIPUR FRM JAIPUR

4. she is living with her JIJA and her parents agree and knowing it , can i take  any action against him regarding  keeping in mind of my case section 13 and her case section 125. as he is supporting her and keeping her.

5. Is there any other harmful action she can take against me like DV or DOWRY. Wht are suggestions to me for this

Please reply me and leave ur cell no. also.

Thx

Gourav Singh, Udaipur 

Learning

2 Replies

Amrit (a)     22 January 2011

dicree for grant of divorce has nothing to do with 125. she is entitled to get maintenance even after divorce.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     22 January 2011

Is your wife working or do she has any income from any source like interest etc.

This will help to reduce the maintenance amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register