Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   04 December 2015

Divorce case filed for desertion

Respected experienced lawyers.

kindly extend your best reverts with quick fire solutions on the following queries:

1) i had filed petition in family court for cruelty by ex wife- she had left home 8 years back. We have an issue from our marriage who is 12 yrs old and resides with mother. Due to inability to produce strong evidence, family court passed order against me in 2012 jan. i was asked to lay quietly for the next 1_2 years with a possibiloty of she accepting for out of court settlement. this didnt happen untill 2014. i filed another petition for desertion since 2008 and this time my ex agreed for divorce by mutual consent. during counsellors session she demanded 45 lakhs as onetime settlement. since she had emptied all contents of locker at home while she left, i was left with 1 plot only but still offered her half of what was demanded, thereafter she rejected the offer and case was forwarded to court for schexuled hearings.  I request you to please advoce ways to cpnvince her for divorce and will Hon. judge consider  to end this matter in my favour?

2) Secondly, ive been noticing for few hearings that my female lawyer has been deliberately delaying maters by being unavailable on dates or passing on authority to Respondents lawyer for furthering the days proceedings or apply for next fresh date. She isnt reciprocative and been avoiding my queries pertaoning to ongoong case. me and my family suspect foul play and want to change her w.e.f. Also please onform me procedures to get NOC from her and WHO actually applies for Court/Judge mediation? i have a lady in my life whom i intend marrying , ASAP. please addvice the fastest remwdy.




 3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     05 December 2015

if you are not sure about the commitment of your lawyer towards you. then you need to change immediualtely. Kindly approach the new lawyer who is not the regular lawyer of that court. else you may end up again with same problem.


if the wife has deserted you without any fault of yours, then you need not worry the will not ask you to pay the maintenace to her. Also if she is earning well then she cannot claim alimony from you. As far as child is concerned. You need to pay maintenace for the child till he becomes 18 years old towards his education and living. Thereafter, you can pay for his higher studies and marriage.


Approach a new lawyer who will give you vakalatnama and on that document itself your current lawyer will have to give her NOC duly signed by her.



Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia



Rahul   09 December 2015

hy im urgently looking for an experienced lawyer to help me out with taking over from the current lawyer and carrying over my current case. im in urgent need to end this case which is on since 2008. i request which ever lawyer is willing to take up my case in pune, please contact me tomorrow morning @830 am on 9623057211, Pune. i will be getting noc from current lawyer tomorrow.ive filed petition for desertion on own will by my ex.






Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads