Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anandan Rajamanicam (Engineer)     12 August 2018

Divorce case can file by husbend

Dear Respected Lawers,  

Pl. guide me the following ..

My wife and my only Daughter staying away from my family without any valid reasons for last 9 years,  

I filed Divorce case about 6 years before and Myself withdrawn, because my wife don't wish to give Divorce.. My lawer say, It may take years, and it is very difficult task to get Divorce.

I am alone now, and My mother passed away one year before. 

If I file the Divorce Case again , can I get Divorce,  My wife is working in Pvt. school as a teacher, 

I am working as a Engineer in Pvt. company,

My age is now 53, and she is about 47,  My daughter around 22,  

What will be the best future course of action. Pl. guide, 

Thanks,

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 August 2018

Dear querist,

Best future course of action will be Mutual consent Divorce.

Contested divorce is takes lot of time, energy and money later it get covered in Mutual consent only(as person end up giving what other party wants) unless you have strong grounds for getting divorce.

If you have withdrawn divorce petition you can file again.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Anandan Rajamanicam
Dear Respected Lawers,  

Pl. guide me the following ..

My wife and my only Daughter staying away from my family without any valid reasons for last 9 years,  

I filed Divorce case about 6 years before and Myself withdrawn, because my wife don't wish to give Divorce.. My lawer say, It may take years, and it is very difficult task to get Divorce.

I am alone now, and My mother passed away one year before. 

If I file the Divorce Case again , can I get Divorce,  My wife is working in Pvt. school as a teacher, 

I am working as a Engineer in Pvt. company,

My age is now 53, and she is about 47,  My daughter around 22,  

What will be the best future course of action. Pl. guide, 

Thanks,

You people are bad examples to the society.  Where you should have set good example for own child you are posting questions as to how to solve problems that you both husband and wife created.  If your intentions were these, why did you simply produce child?  You  have not spoiled your lives but you will ensure society will be spoiled through your daughter.

The implications of divorce and bad marriage are far more devastating than anyone can imagine.

It will be apt that you still gather yourselves and join together so that your daughters life will be peaceful.  Where you should have played with your grandchild you are showing high vigor to roam to court?  Just think of what I have said.

Kalpesh   12 August 2018

Mr.Smartin,

Mr. Rajamanicam has a query and he has asked for a solution for his problem. You are not supposed to give him a conduct certificate. Being a lawyer do you brand all males as harassers? What if a male comes to you with a case and some money ? You would have drafted the most slanderous  of all petitions about the woman. Kindly behave and write like a responsible lawyer. Answers like these make all lawyers look bad and shady. Or still may be you are not a lawyer at all.  This forum should do something to prevent the self styled or so called lawyers making unnecessary remarks. Just don’t write if you don’t have any real solutions to the problems especially when ou call yourself a lawyer. Please.

Krishna   13 August 2018

Here is Shabho Shankara, is woman disguised as a man and registered. Posting useless and unprofessional comments

Anandan Rajamanicam (Engineer)     13 August 2018

I request for Legal remady,  10 years before I went to my wife home, and she never given a choice for Discussion,  Every one feedup with her behavier, and finally I have no choice,  I wish to get respectable separation, but she is not ready for Mutual Divorce,  So  I didn't went again for demanding Divorce,  Now it seems she is aiming on my properties, and monthly mainteance ... she started trouble by registring the case in the District court, Case registred by my daughter for monthly maintenance and share on my properties,  CASE Diary  showing Under Act(s), >>Court fees act, and   Under Section 37(2), 23,   It seems demanding partician suit and Monthly Mainteance,  but they didn't pay full Court fees as per the Law & Valuations, 

Pl. give your guidance,  

You know in real life..  Pvt.. company working under stress full and adding this kind of family issues adding more stress,

When my mother passed away last year, even my wife and my daughter in the same city, never pay last respects to my mother.. she passed away with lot of drams and hopes on me.. but  it seems nothing possible..

thanks

Anandan Rajamanicam (Engineer)     13 August 2018

Dear Sir,  How come you conclude  You people are bad examples to the society
There are lot of infuanceing factors,  My In-laws  given wrong guidance to my wife and my daughter,  Not allowed to stay with me.. so wife followed them... you have to be on my position to understand the issues.. just don't imagin that in front of you every one is wrong, and you know in "Hindu" marrage Law's how difficult for a man to get away with his commitments..??  hope you are aware.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Anandan Rajamanicam
Dear Sir,  How come you conclude  You people are bad examples to the society
There are lot of infuanceing factors,  My In-laws  given wrong guidance to my wife and my daughter,  Not allowed to stay with me.. so wife followed them... you have to be on my position to understand the issues.. just don't imagin that in front of you every one is wrong, and you know in "Hindu" marrage Law's how difficult for a man to get away with his commitments..??  hope you are aware.

You cannot understand what role women play in the society.  As a mother, as a wife, as a daughter, as a sister.  Were it not that your parents had thought like your wife and youself you would be here?

You have more responsibility towards society than that of a father who has a son. Because you have a daughter your role in correcting the future of this nation and some man not suffering like can be avoided if you train your daughter not to be like your wife or like her mother.

If wife is listening to her parents and not to you, its not because of her parents.  Its solely because your wife wants to do the way she does. Nobody will light their body on fire because their parents tell to.  Your wife is doing the way she does because she does not want to listen to you.

If you were to set your wife right, your daughter  also would have been right.  If you take divorce, some man like you will suffer like you or more than you if he marriees your daughter. Because your daughter will follow what her mother has done.  What her mother has done is abandon her husband, go sit in her parents home, never listen to her husband and act in whimsical fashion.

That is why I called you people bad examples for society.

Just imagine each person thinks like you and your wife, there wont be families anymore. Society will eventually reach stone age, free s*x and a state of anarchy will prevail.

That is why I suggested to you, join back your wife, bring her to your track by hook or crook not just for sake of your life, your daughters life but because some mans life should not be spoilt like yours because of your failed marriage.

Who wants to offend you? I want to save your family and this society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register