FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurpreet Romana   02 September 2021

Divorce case against

Hello dear Sir/Madam. mera divorce case hai. meri wife muj se divorce chahti hai. aur mai usse rokna chahta hun. mujhe janna hai k mai is divorce ko rokne ke liye kya kru.
Thank you Sir/Madam


 5 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     02 September 2021

give full details of your case only then we can give you appropriate legal advice

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     02 September 2021

Contact to local lawyer with complete case file for needful action.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 September 2021

you can deny the divorce through a written statement submission to the family courts

Kevin Moses Paul   05 September 2021

Please post all the facts and issues of the case in order to get a legal aid or else just engage a local lawyer for the matter.

minakshi bindhani   06 September 2021

As per your query
1. If your marriage operated under the Hindu Marriage law.
2. The essential requisite that, If your wife living separately without being given any reasonable excuse or withdrawn from society.

In these conditions, the aggrieved party may file a petition under 9 of the Hindu Marriage, Act,1955 before the District Court for restitution of Conjugal Rights.

In a petition for restitution of Conjugal rights, you are praying to live with your wife who has without reasonable excuse withdrawn from society.This petition for restitution of conjugal rights is an alternative relief other than Divorce.

Hope it clarifies the issue!

Minakshi Bindhani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query