Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasoona (owner)     09 April 2013

Divorce case

Dear members,

i need u r valuable suggetion regarding divorce case,my husband filed divorce case in bangalore family court,i'm staying in hyd would like to transfer the case to hyd.pls do let me know where to file transfer petition&how long does it take for tansfer...

Thanks in advance....

Learning

8 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     09 April 2013

file in high court or supreme court

Ranee....... (NA)     09 April 2013

in Suprem Court only

Trupthi Agarwal (advocate)     09 April 2013

Transfer Petition can be filed either in Supreme Court or High CourtTransfer Petitioncan be filed by either parties prosecuting or contesting case.

Transfer Petition is filed in concerned High Court when issue of jurisdiction is within same state and High Court.

Transfer Petition is filed in the Supreme Court when issue of jurisdiction relates to different States and High Court.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : prasoona

Dear members,

i need u r valuable suggetion regarding divorce case,my husband filed divorce case in bangalore family court,i'm staying in hyd would like to transfer the case to hyd.pls do let me know where to file transfer petition&how long does it take for tansfer...

Thanks in advance....

Nobody will gift you Ramoji film city if you get your case transferred to HYD.

That is No. 1

No. 2 is are you willing to get along [cohabit] with your husband?

If yes, then no need of thinking about transfer of case to Ramoji Film City.

If no, then you got the whole place for yourself, jugglers, buffoons, stunt men/women, and what not!

Please do reconsider reconciling with your one and only husband.

Q:  Transferring of case possible to HYD?

Ans:  Yess. and YESSSS.

prasoona (owner)     10 April 2013

dear helping hand,

having fun with others life??

its not matter of RFC,i'm staying along with parents and fighting 498a&DVC from hyd,not interested to renew marriage bond.he already re-married and enjoying his life,i'm the looser now.

stop kidding with women...

regards,

prasoona,

civil services aspirant.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     10 April 2013

prasoona has your desire for revenge made you go mad? why are you tying yourself to a man who does not love you? is there a shortage of men in india now?

www.mehnat.in

1 Like

(Guest)

how could he remarry when his own divorce petition is running??

btw who is kidding? you filed 498a and dv, when ur hubby filed divorce, you pleaded for reconcilation...you claim yourself as a owner, looser, loner and a civil services aspirant so tell us who is kidding?

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : prasoona

dear helping hand,

having fun with others life??

its not matter of RFC,

Why I took the name of RFC?  IT is solely for the reason that you are interested in your money matters, So you want to transfer the case to HYD.  Getting the case to HYD is of no use [when I mentioned about buffoons at RFC] its as good as going to RFC having a  passtime.  I just wanted you to reconcile with your hubby.

i'm staying along with parents and fighting 498a&DVC from hyd,

How will you fight a 498a and DV case, please enlighten me.  The way you are speaking, it  shows that your husband has filed a case under dowry act and also domestic violence act, which HYD dear is not true.  It is you who has filed such cases against your husband and hIS family members, there does not arise a question of you fighting the cases, IT IS YOUR HUSBAND AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS WHO HAVE TO PROVE THEMSELVES INNOCENT BY FIGHTING THE CASES

not interested to renew marriage bond

That is a great thing.  Do not ever reconsider renewing marriage or getting married ever.  Take my word for it, if you do with your attitude of filing 498a and/or DV, YOU will end up spoiling lives yours, and others, as if that you chewed gum and spit out.

.he already re-married and enjoying his life,i'm the looser now.

Ah, somehoe he found a way out. Good for him.  I mean what else would a man do if cases like 498a and DV are filed against him by his fair and lovely wife?.  These cases to get over will take a lot of time.

Now that he is remarried. You need to prove his adultery, which again will lead to confirmation of divorce decree.  If you prove his adultery, he will be behind bars for a good 7 years.   But for a man who has undergone a 498a and DV case, am sure he will get away with what he has done, though not legal.

stop kidding with women...

No kidding with women, ever. But you thought its just a child's play, when you filed the 498a and DV case against your husband.

IF getting along together was your motive, 

You should not have listened to lawyer that we file a 498a or DV.

Getting along with each other requires only heartfelt talking with each other, not court cases and police station.

Now that you have nailed the coffin [of marriage] with your own hands.  Nothing can be done than arranging for a casket and a carrier for burial.

next time around resort to talking to husband than talking to your mom or dad or to your lawyer, that will help you save the marriage and also motivate you of sorts for competing in civil services exam.

regards,

prasoona,

civil services aspirant.

.....................BEST ADVICE:

TAKE DIVORCE via MCD, be even.

All advices with absence of such details provided.  Please come up with detailed details WRT the case, or be understood that you will surely be misunderstood.

Regards,

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register