LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kshitij (manager)     27 March 2013

Divorce case

i have filed divorce case against my wife on the grounds of cruelty.......but i have not attached any proofs.....i don't have any proofs......

if my wife gives a divorce and when she claims alimony then on what basis alimony will be decided?

the house where she lived with me is not on my father's name....it was given to my father by my grandfather

(its ancestral)........ later my father got the mutation done on his name.....but now other siblings of my father are asking for a share.....

what rights my wife has on this house ?? while deciding the alimony will she get a share?? because being a grandson even i have a share in this house......

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ksh*tij

i have filed divorce case against my wife on the grounds of cruelty.......but i have not attached any proofs.....i don't have any proofs......

if my wife gives a divorce and when she claims alimony then on what basis alimony will be decided?

the house where she lived with me is not on my father's name....it was given to my father by my grandfather

(its ancestral)........ later my father got the mutation done on his name.....but now other siblings of my father are asking for a share.....

what rights my wife has on this house ?? while deciding the alimony will she get a share?? because being a grandson even i have a share in this house......

Share in property depend on your religion/caste.. like hindu, muslim, christian etc

1 Like

kshitij (manager)     27 March 2013

Am a hindu..she is a hindu too..............

will she get a share in the property while asking for alimony ?

rahul (director)     27 March 2013

nooo, never

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register