LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (director)     24 October 2011

Divorce case 6years

I file div case and going for 6y, she drag the case best way with best and highly expensive lawyers. i can't afford such expensive lawyers.

she asking huge amount, which i cant pay. many meeting held.. but she is adament.

i guess judge is also with her, harrashing me like anything,it seems he is pre minded that he will not give me div.

I attendd every date in last 6 y,,

now I'm thinking to sit keep quite and stop appearing in court. what will it effect.

whats will after effect. or suggect other strategy.





 3 Replies

ajay sethi (lawyer)     24 October 2011

if you fail to attend she will get orders she is seeking . it will be walk over for her . consult another lawyer . if divorce is contested it takes time at least in mumbai

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     24 October 2011

Dear Rahul,

If it really appears that the judge is also favouring your wife, you obtain the docket orders of your case and file a transfer petition to transfer your case to another court.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 October 2011

if you don't appear in court, your divorce case would be dismissed.




Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads