Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   06 December 2022

Divorce case

Wife filed divorce by suppressing her 2nd marriage.can I ask for punishment for suppressing her 2nd marriage and wasting time of court and mine and harassing in counter claim under section 23a


 1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 December 2022

it is better to end the matter by consenting to divorce; if you have proof of her second marraige just file an FIR for bigamy 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query