LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mandakini Munde   02 October 2019

divorce case

I want to take divorce I have government job my husband have pvt job. Who is eligible to get money?


 9 Replies

udhyakumar (Advocate)     02 October 2019

best to file mutual divorce petition after getting consent from your husband
1 Like

Mandakini Munde   02 October 2019

yes we both are agree to take divorce but he is asking for money as I have gov job

Mandakini Munde   02 October 2019

can girl demand half property or some money when girl have gov job

Mandakini Munde   02 October 2019

when both are agree how many days it required for mutual divorce

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 October 2019

does enter in mess for claiming money better file MCD and live life peacefully

Shashi Dhara   02 October 2019

It is not child's play go and contact family advocate both and take his suggestion or advice before taking divorce.

Mandakini Munde   02 October 2019

can i know best family advocate in aurangabad with contact no

Dr GYV Victor   06 October 2019

I agree with experts advice, better both discuss as he seeks alimony from you, you too have options to seek money from him. If both have decided to part ways, have decent and honourable exit rather than complicating. Mutual will be the best option if both decide.

Jithu Samudrala   06 October 2019

although iam police dept subinspector rank officer in telangana state police
iam facing lot of problems with my wife
now case is pending with JFCM Manuguru court telangana
may i file divorce petition or
after completion of my 498a 323 506 case
what is urs best suggestions??? 9440731631

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads