LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipin sharma   30 July 2018

divorce case

my wife filed case in mahila thank ghaziabd nd we had a 6 counlings but didn't get any result. coz my wife don't want to live with me.. now I have got a call from mahila thana that you have to present in mediation cell Ghaziabad. please tell me what will happen in mediation cell. ND now my wife want to live with me but I don't want to live with her now. please help me answer this query..

Learning

9 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     30 July 2018

Same thing will happen in mediation cell. You will be given lecture how to keep wife and treat her with dignity. If she was not happy with you it was because of you only, she never did anything wrong. If you insist for divorce by mutual consent, you will be forced to shell out such huge sum of money for which you will have to sell everything you got and pay her before she goes for divorce proceedings through court.
1 Like

After completing all the counclings in mediation cell if the report got fails Can police arrest me ND my family??

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     30 July 2018

If there is sufficient evidence against you for cruelty and dowry demand, the FIR can be registered against you all and arrest you to be produced before the Judicial Magistrate, although you all will get bail and released but criminal complaint case continues for years together 5-7years.

I have tried to settle the matter outside the court. Nd they are asking 3 lakh rupees nd we agreed also but after that they said they want 7 lakh. Actually my wife don't want to give divorce to me she just want revenge or want to harm us by mentaly or else. Thats why she wants to comeback in my house.

Thanks a ton for your replies. I just wanted to know that, can I get AB in advance before starting the counlings to protect me ND my family. if police come to our house to arrest after the mediation cell report. so we can show them AB papers. Or we have to wait for the FIR launched??

atul kumar (SERVICE)     30 July 2018

Mediation is a kind of proceedings to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution. If mediation fails matter goes to regular court for further hearing.

anubhav Bhatt   30 July 2018

Dear client,
In that circumstances you should move a Criminal Writ before Hon'ble High Court where you and your family will get Arrest Stay just because in Uttar Pradesh ANTICIPATORY BAIL provision will not came in effect so first try to get Arrest Stay then proceed further better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

vipin sharma   01 August 2018

today I got to know that my wife filed FIR against me and my family.. ND the section is 406 ND 498a. please suggest me what I have to do now..??

anubhav Bhatt   01 August 2018

Dear client better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case. Advocate Anurag Bhatt Allahabad High Court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register