Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sridharsrinivas   19 June 2016

Divorce case

Dear experts,


I am conducting a divorce case, on cruelty grounds, appearing for Husband  , we have filed Proof also, now common friend for both  families wants to enter witness box,  for us,is it  possible now. if possible how/ Please revert at the earliest., matter is posted on 21/6/ for cross.


 3 Replies

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     19 June 2016

Common friend is what connection wants to enter witness box, are you a lawyer, which court is the case in?

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     19 June 2016

He wants to enter for us (petitioner), affirmative and in family court.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     19 June 2016

If your evidence has not been closed, you can introduce him as your witness.  If your evidence has already been closed, then move an application to lead further evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query