LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s shukla shukla (employee)     10 June 2016

Divorce case

my husband has filed divorce petetion. generally I remain unwell and also under tension since he is not paying maintenance amount ordered by court in time. Is there any ground for stay or delay divorce petetion filed by him since I have also filed petetion for enhancement of maintenance amount.


 5 Replies

manjunath   10 June 2016

i was divorced in chennai , am not sure of the case no ., but it was in the year 2014 and judgement was passed by the judge in nov 11 or 12 of 2014


i need a copy of the judgement how and where i can i get it from 


my name is : R.MANJUNATH

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 June 2016

Approach the office clerk of the family court and get certified copy of the judgment by paying the fees meant for it

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 June 2016

@shibani the divorce petition that your husband is filing has nothing to do with the petition that you have filed

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     10 June 2016

Generally litigants files cases for divorce, u/s 125 cr.p.c., u/s 498 a cases, domestic violence cases and adoption cases (in case of child) and by which they controles her husband.

Thank you

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     11 June 2016

@Shibani Singh, you have to contest the divorce case on merits.  There are several ways to delay the case, which I do not suggest.  If you are confident, then you should contest it on merits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads