LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


divorce case.

mere husband ne case file kiya divorce ka.1st date ho chuki hai lekin abtak muje koi papers nahi aye hai.kya karu main??


 10 Replies

Siddharth Jain   03 May 2018

you'll get a notice from court. you can also the same from local family court.
1 Like

perosnal diary jo write ki hui hai wo divorce case main proof ho sakta hai kya??

kya filling number se case detils mil sakati hai.

Mahadeva.s Mahadeva.s   03 May 2018

hi how are u freind

jinesh   03 May 2018

Rupali ji 1 st date pe app court main gayi thi?

jinesh   03 May 2018

Apne koi advocate appoint kiya hai?

jinesh   03 May 2018

Ye javab milte hi pata chalega ke apko kya karna hai

jinesh   03 May 2018

U can cont me on whatsapp no +919825690394

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 May 2018

you will be informed through a legalnotice or court summons

1st date ho chuki hai lekin koi summons nahi aya hai reutrn of summons aisa dikh raha hai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query