Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce can't be purchased

Page no : 2

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 February 2011

@ Roshni,

You better go back to English school in case of doubt ask your aka what does English wordings "style of posting has caught upon you" means ?

I know more than you how to mirror and or mask IP's and create untraceable IP's and FYI I am also a certified MCSE as well as CISCO Certified professional of Batch of 91 (I think at time you might be in your 10th. Std.) so don't try to fool me on that point diverting to Admin on a crocodile tears of a women, I have passed all that stages.

A Admin have better things to do in such mega BBS boards than answering such snoopy Q & A. He and his group is doing a coomendable job managing such multi legal forums within a Board.  

Yes, D. Arun Kumar is banned by Admin. I suppose and were you in love of his postings kya that you are remembering him "innocently"'.

Come to issue in hand and these womanly antics you can exhibit at your home or infront of your gossipy g/f’s, I am above board on these irrelevant antics of feminist authors like you and have intigrity to face you in person on any legal platform of your choice.

Take that from me.

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     10 February 2011

only in love with his postings ? .  sir , ask aishwarya 

(Guest)

@tajobsindia

A professional person 

Lo,kar lo baat  Retd.Addl. Distt.Judge  has deleted his account because of what?;(

thats why i said ,Dont make personal comments.

I like your(tajob and earlier d. arunkumar) posts ,I and all the person including roshni b like your post but sometimes you make such a comment that is personal and which violates the terms and condition of lci forum.So, dont make any personal comments.

NOW Check the second para last two sentences He said,

"so don't try to fool me on that point diverting to Admin on a crocodile tears of a women, I have passed all that stages."   And he also said,"Yes, D. Arun Kumar is banned by Admin."so, before entering to lci you know all this.

What does it mean  I have passed all that stages. D.arunkumar or not

And In tajob profile he said,"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win"    By: Mahatma Gandhi:P

Anyway who you are , just keep your works on and on but never do any comments like this as the above person has deleted his account.

AND AND No Thanks................;)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register